UPDATE: Tatum hires Lufkin DC Jason Holman

tntcoach

9 hours ago, 6922 said:

I have not continued to bash anyone. Guru suggested I had a vendetta and I just stated I didn't and that coaches should do their homework. I also never said the HC leaving was about the supt. Touchy are we? 

Deflection, that's unique. Calling me touchy haha. I'm not the one whose posted multiple times stating his obvious dislike for Dr. Richardson and stating that you have some knowledge of him that you feel everyone should know about, or at least those applying for the job. 

I'm pretty sure these Big Boy Coaches that are interested in this great job can handle Dr. Richardson. I don't know of any coaches that wouldn't jump at the chance to coach in Tatum. It's a great situation. 

1 hour ago, Golfingnut said:

Deflection, that's unique. Calling me touchy haha. I'm not the one whose posted multiple times stating his obvious dislike for Dr. Richardson and stating that you have some knowledge of him that you feel everyone should know about, or at least those applying for the job. 

I'm pretty sure these Big Boy Coaches that are interested in this great job can handle Dr. Richardson. I don't know of any coaches that wouldn't jump at the chance to coach in Tatum. It's a great situation. 

“It’s a great situation” or it WAS a great situation? Not sure who the problem is but it’s definitely a problem somewhere in Tatum and the tone is set by the person in charge. People have a right to ask questions when it’s this big of a turnover rate. Is this about to be the 3rd AD in three years? No one jumps off a smooth sailing ship. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Stinks 3

9 hours ago, Golfingnut said:

I know plenty that ain’t gonna jump...

23 hours ago, 6922 said:

Raider - Frazier (now selling insurance)

Wildcat - Keeling (nah)

Yellowjacket - Ford (now he would probably do really well in Tatum)

* PSA all interested contestants need to ask a lot of questions about the supt 

Can't see Ford leaving EF for a couple of years. He has a son that will be a junior. After he graduates, wouldn't be surprised to see him leave EF then.

1 minute ago, supermaroon said:

Just curious does anyone see a current bobcat with a championship as a yellow jacket possibly trying to make the jump back down?

I've been thinking this for a while now. It just seems like it hasn't been a real good fit from the start in purple and gold. Add to the fact that his OC has already left to take a head job and this might not be too crazy of a thought to go back down and reset. Tatum would be a good place to do that.

2 minutes ago, broncbuster11 said:

I've been thinking this for a while now. It just seems like it hasn't been a real good fit from the start in purple and gold. Add to the fact that his OC has already left to take a head job and this might not be too crazy of a thought to go back down and reset. Tatum would be a good place to do that.

I agree plus he would have better athletes all around than what he had with yellow jackets. I have absolutely no inside information on this situation just speculating.

6 hours ago, dfwfootballfan said:

Promote the DC...

3 hours ago, chubbychecker said:

Promote the OC...

1 hour ago, 6922 said:

Promote the Sp Teams Coordinator

Promote the Band Director. 

• LOL! 1
  • Confused 2

• Mr. P changed the title to UPDATE: Tatum hires Lufkin DC Jason Holman