President Trump Blames ‘Political Correctness’ for Kentucky Derby DQ Ruling

I watched the replay several times and I think it was a :BS: call ... I have seen a lot worse incidents not called ... it didn't have an impact on the outcome of the race ... the best horse was robbed in my opinion  ...

• Thanks 1

Every expert that I have heard the last two days has said the same thing, but not that it was PC.  I'm still awaiting Calvin Borel's opinion on the matter, because he is the true expert.  I've watched it several times.  What I saw was it was a sloppy track for a brief second  Maximum Security appears to have lost his footing in the turn, and moved to his right impeding War of Will for about one second.  MS was already in the lead, and neither he nor the jockey reacted when he WoW brushed him.  He then returned to the rail once he gained his stride and footing and took off.  How the stewards ruled in the manner that they did is beyond me.  I have seen thousands of races, and have seen this happen several times.  You see it more at the start of the race when horses are attempting to gain position.  If "Bo' Rail" does respond, then I will go with what he states.   

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2019 at 12:44 PM, KirtFalcon said:

I watched the replay several times and I think it was a :BS: call ... I have seen a lot worse incidents not called ... it didn't have an impact on the outcome of the race ... the best horse was robbed in my opinion  ...

Yep , I say he was robbed too