Charles Swann retires from coaching after 41-years (Como-Pickton is Open)...

Smoaky

On 5/9/2019 at 9:52 PM, darktower said:

Como-Pickton is not a bad job right now---they are in a good district for them in 2A...dropping down helped them quite a bit in all sports. Got a great guy as high school principal that coached for many years and a Supportive Superintendent....Expectations are not out the roof and if you go in and compete everything will be good....

Lot of truth right here

10 hours ago, mavfanpanamacity said:

Retiring this late in the year means it is a done deal that someone on the staff will get the HCing job. That is how you do it when you really do not want a search.

Not saying you are wrong but i know the sup has put out a couple calls to see if certain people are interested. Still probably an inside higher but not a guarantee.

26 minutes ago, supermaroon said:

Not saying you are wrong but i know the sup has put out a couple calls to see if certain people are interested. Still probably an inside higher but not a guarantee.

I've heard there are only 3 coaches left on staff and the one with the most experience is only a 3rd year coach. Don't know if that is true or not, but if so it definitely does not sound like there is an inside candidate that will be the hire,

32 minutes ago, playactionpass39 said:

I've heard there are only 3 coaches left on staff and the one with the most experience is only a 3rd year coach. Don't know if that is true or not, but if so it definitely does not sound like there is an inside candidate that will be the hire,

I didn't know that there was only 3 coaches left on staff so you are probably right

23 hours ago, playactionpass39 said:

Wow, that's crazy