Dallardsville Big Sandy wins Back to Back SC

Hagar

1 hour ago, JV_COACH said:

Never underestimate the fight in a Hooker! 

Congrats Coach Hooker.

Coach Hooker knows how to operate in a gym or on a diamond.  What a jewel in the east Texas woods.

• Like 2

Coach Hooker got a big school job up at Saginaw Boswell if I’m not mistaken. I heard they hired a coach named Hooker from a AA school that was in the state tournament. Unless there was another AA school with a coach named Hooker🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

8 hours ago, blesseddaily said:

That’s the amazing thing...there are no move ins. They aren’t close to any towns. If you have ever been there you would understand. It is wayyyy back in the boonies!! 

Nothing against Hooker because he’s a phenomenal coach, (you don’t go back to back without being a good coach) but they got kids from both Livingston and woodville

15 hours ago, RoughnedOdorsRightHook said:

Nothing against Hooker because he’s a phenomenal coach, (you don’t go back to back without being a good coach) but they got kids from both Livingston and woodville

The indian kids have the choice of going to either school. Some go to Woodville and some go to Big Sandy. Doubt seriously any Livingston kids transfer there. The Hendrix’s have a business in Livingston but have lived in Big Sandy for a long time...as has their parents and grandparents. Livingston isn’t exactly a hot bed of athletes to recruit from!!! Lolol!! Not to mention the fact that Big Sandy doesn’t accept transfers from anywhere outside their district. You have to live there to attend. 

5 hours ago, randomuser said:

Coach Hooker got a big school job up at Saginaw Boswell if I’m not mistaken. I heard they hired a coach named Hooker from a AA school that was in the state tournament. Unless there was another AA school with a coach named Hooker🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

That's correct.