๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ More immoral LGBTQ+ lunacy

TheShadowKnows

12 hours ago, CENTEXFAN said:

Was you booty clappingย  again? ( whatever that is.ย  I'm too scared to look it up )ย :rofl:

Pretty sure itโ€™s like twerking but their butt cheeks slap together to make a clapping noise

• Mr. P changed the title to ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ More immoral LGBTQ+ lunacy

UPPER ARLINGTON, OH โ€” Describing how the pop singerโ€™s latest music video provided the encouragement she had been looking for, local teen Gabriella Bowman was reportedly inspired Monday by Taylor Swift to come out as a straight woman needing to be at the center of the gay rights narrative.

โ€œAs soon as the video for the pride anthem opened with a close shot of Taylorโ€™s face, my heart stopped and I thought, โ€˜Thatโ€™s me,โ€™โ€ said Bowman, who explained how watching the artist use LGBTQ iconography to advance her career empowered the 17-year-old to arrive at an epiphany about wresting a movement out of marginalized peopleโ€™s hands and into her own.

โ€œFor my whole life, Iโ€™ve lived in shame and fear about the mere idea of making Pride Month about me. People always tried to tell me that I should let others speak for themselves, that they should control their own narratives. They even told me that I was โ€˜confused.โ€™ And even though Taylor Swift has now shown me that itโ€™s okay to be me, it breaks my heart that there are still so many straight people out there who havenโ€™t yet stepped forward to make LGBTQ equality all about them.โ€

At press time, Bowman had assembled a group of her closest gay friends and family members to inform them she was their leader now.

• 3 weeks later...

Gee, โ€˜drag kidsโ€™ attract pedophiles? What a shock:ย https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/07/drag-kids-attract-pedophiles-which-is-no-surprise/ย 

desmond-napoles.jpg?fit=789%2C460&ssl=1
Desmond Napoles in New York City, March 7, 2019. (Lucas Jackson/Reuters)

Note to parents of young boys whoโ€™ve gained fame performing sexualized routines: Youโ€™re putting your child at risk.

Wendy Napoles is getting a rude awakening. Napoles, mother to the celebrated eleven-year-old drag queen known as โ€œDesmond Is Amazing,โ€ recently discovered that aย convicted pedophile is lusting after her son. In the great grand genre of unsurprising news developments, this may be among the least surprising: It turns out that publicly sexualizing a young boy, parading him around in gaudy and flamboyant outfits as part of a deeply and perversely erotic subculture, will catch the attention of perverts. Stop the presses.

Napoles, and the phalanx of enablers behind her that have contributed to the arguable abuse and objectification of her son, must be scratching their heads. To the rest of us, it is perfectly obvious. Drag culture is self-evidently a sexual culture; those who insist otherwise have never seen actual drag shows, most of which resembleย burlesque showsย orย stripteases. Nobody goes to a drag show for the intellectual stimulation.

Desmond himself has quite obviously figured out whatโ€™s going on here, even if his handlers claim ignorance. His drag performances areย patently sexual:ย What else would one call gyrating oneโ€™s hips in a crop-top while grown men throw dollar bills into the stage? In one appearance, he even performed aย quasi-striptease,ย throwing off a dress to reveal a bared midriff underneath โ€” all to raucous cheers from the audience. Ofย courseย pedophiles are going to love this sort of thing. It is so tiresome to pretend otherwise.

Wendy Napoles has discovered, in public and humiliating fashion, the John Hammond fallacy. Named after the dinosaur magnate ofย Jurassic Parkย fame, the John Hammond fallacy is one in which a person believes he can impose strict controls on complex systems to any real degree. In Spielbergโ€™s film, Hammond insists that the doomed dinosaur park, having already failed catastrophically, can be properly managed โ€œwhen we have control again,โ€ to which one of his guests responds: โ€œYou neverย hadย control.โ€ Hammond eventually accepts, abandoning his island to the dinosaurs he foolishly created.

Desmondโ€™s mother did not, of course, genetically engineer dinosaurs. She did, however, convince herself that she could control the consequences of publicly and gleefully sexualizing her young son. She was wrong. Speaking of the convicted pedophile who described her son as โ€œhot,โ€ Napoles noted that what he said was โ€œout of our control.โ€

That is true โ€” but the behavior of her eleven-year-old son is firmlyย inย her control. He does not have to be up on stage acting out a sexualized caricature. You can, with minimal effort, protect your child from the sick and twisted gazes of perverts and predators; not letting your eleven-year-old perform cross-dressing cabaret is a start.

The โ€œdrag kidโ€ zeitgeist is interesting to witness, particularly at this moment in our history. As a culture, we have more or less come around to admitting the dangers involved with sexualizing children in, say, beauty pageants; that phenomenon is so commonly understood that there is a Wikipedia page titled โ€œSexualization in child beauty pageants.โ€ Those instances of sexualization areย stomach-churning; the dangers associated with them are obvious to anyone with half a brain. Why are we then tolerating the increasingly popular sexual fixation plainly building up around young cross-dressing boys? What precisely is happening here?

For some reason, most people have apparently come to accept this. That is deeply troubling, especially given the clear risks of child abuse. Earlier this year a young โ€œdrag kidโ€ was photographed posing next to aย nude adult man. In any other context, a little boy standing mere inches from the nearly exposed genitals of a grown, unrelated man would have caused widespread outrage; probably if it were a little girl in the picture, the nastiness of it would have been immediately clear. In a cowardly sop to LGBTQ politics, weโ€™re apparently supposed to pretend that such things are okay. Shame on us, and pity for the poor kids who are victims of such irresponsibility.

This is just the product of a decaying society in a moral sense. ย Weโ€™ve seen this in other cultures throughout history. ย ย 

ย 

As we continue to normalize these sick behaviors, the more we empower dangerous people. ย We have given them a voice in the name of progression, which is really no progress at all. ย ย 

• 1 month later...

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/08/31/straight-pride-parade-in-boston-draws-counterprotesters/23804625/ย  ย 

This whole article shows how racist the media and people are towards straight people that are Trump supporters. ย It is alluded that they are white supremacists with no evidence proving that only that they are white, straight, and support President Trump. I would bet many of those that support the left are ashamed that they are white men and even worse if they are straight.ย This is they type of liberal illogical thinking that they support : ย The planned parade route through downtown Boston alarmed Emerson College President Lee Pelton, who earlier this week sent a campuswide message to students calling the event "a perversion" and a "desecration of beauty, truth and generosity." . ย 

ย 

56 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/08/31/straight-pride-parade-in-boston-draws-counterprotesters/23804625/ย  ย 

This whole article shows how racist the media and people are towards straight people that are Trump supporters. ย It is alluded that they are white supremacists with no evidence proving that only that they are white, straight, and support President Trump. I would bet many of those that support the left are ashamed that they are white men and even worse if they are straight.ย This is they type of liberal illogical thinking that they support : ย The planned parade route through downtown Boston alarmed Emerson College President Lee Pelton, who earlier this week sent a campuswide message to students calling the event "a perversion" and a "desecration of beauty, truth and generosity." . ย 

ย 

Me thinks that college president may be light in the loafersย 

• Like 1

On 8/31/2019 at 8:20 PM, Wild74 said:

Me thinks that college president may be light in the loafersย 

Methinks he never needed a jock strap. ย I know what he does need, but the mods couldnโ€™t handle this truth. ย ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 2