๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ More immoral LGBTQ+ lunacy

TheShadowKnows

• 3 weeks later...

After reading the article, I can clearly see that this person went to the Hillary Clinton school of raising kids. The entire village must be involved, especially the weird ones.ย 

Of course this could have been avoided had the school communicated, which I do NOT know if they did or did NOT, with the parents that a person of this origin was coming to speak at their school. And even though the speaker should be allowed to speak about the subject they are being brought in to speak about, parents would then be able to keep their kids away or have the school set up an alternate room for families wishing to NOT allow their child to hear this person speak. My biggest problem is that the person was exchanging contact information with students. While most speakers will provide an email contact--they should NEVER take a students contact information. Especially in the school itself.ย 

But as an educator, I believe that the parents should be MUCH MUCH MUCH more involved in their child's life, not leave it up to the education system to provide them with discipline, manners, and etc.... Some of those things should be happening at the home, which by my observation is not happening as much as it should be. But then again that is MY opinion, which like noses, everyone has one. LOL.ย 

Should the speaker be allowed to speak--yes, especially about the subject they are asked to speak about.ย 

Should the parents be able to opt out their kids from some speakers--yes--but they have to have notification prior to speaker coming.

So if this dude/dudette knows about cosmetology--by all means let them speak about their professional career, leave politics out of it.ย 

The teacher on facebook--probably looking for a new job this summer. Parents don't like being told they don't have rights. SMFH.ย 

• Like 1

...And yet all these women became trans quite suddenly after puberty, found affirmation immediately, and got testosterone easily. One says she told her mom one evening that she was having a sleepover with friends, but instead drove hundreds of miles to a Planned Parenthood through the night in search for help with transitioning.ย 
Within a couple of hours, after telling her life story, she says she was diagnosed as trans by a social worker,ย who was impressed by her tenacity in driving so far, and was started on testosterone therapy before even getting any results from blood work. Another got diagnosed online, and got testosterone in the mail......
ย 

I threatened my parents and friends with suicide.ย 
ย 
It became part of my identity to be suicidal. I screamed at my parents about this, even though I knew I wasn't going to kill myself." One went by the pronouns xe and xer and flew into a rage if she was misgendered. Once they had transitioned, and felt miserable nonetheless, they felt that this too was just part of being transgender. One talked of "the hunger to suffer." Another spoke of "using your pain to validate your own destruction."

Read more at https://www.prophecynewswatch.com/article.cfm?recent_news_id=3613#bUQk1spRBuBy1X6q.99

I enjoyed that the author of that article listed that he was a 'homeschool graduate' and that he was 'nearing completion' on a degree from Thomas Edison State, so he has LITERALLY never attended anyย school, as far as we know.ย 

And, I agree with what you said there, Danny. We are actually sending home a form for a sex ed presentation to parents to opt out on an upcoming presentation.ย 

ย 

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

I enjoyed that the author of that article listed that he was a 'homeschool graduate' and that he was 'nearing completion' on a degree from Thomas Edison State, so he has LITERALLY never attended anyย school, as far as we know.ย 

And, I agree with what you said there, Danny. We are actually sending home a form for a sex ed presentation to parents to opt out on an upcoming presentation.ย 

ย 

In the education field Barry, we think a lot a like. And I am all for sending home permission forms for things like this. I have sent out many of them before, especially during election years, when we brought in guest speakers for the government classes. BTW on the funny side, where did we locate Thomas Edison--is it a new state? LOL.ย 

3 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

In the education field Barry, we think a lot a like. And I am all for sending home permission forms for things like this. I have sent out many of them before, especially during election years, when we brought in guest speakers for the government classes. BTW on the funny side, where did we locate Thomas Edison--is it a new state? LOL.ย 

Why, in New Jersey, home of ol' Tom!ย ๐Ÿ˜„

20 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

After reading the article, I can clearly see that this person went to the Hillary Clinton school of raising kids. The entire village must be involved, especially the weird ones.ย 

Of course this could have been avoided had the school communicated, which I do NOT know if they did or did NOT, with the parents that a person of this origin was coming to speak at their school. And even though the speaker should be allowed to speak about the subject they are being brought in to speak about, parents would then be able to keep their kids away or have the school set up an alternate room for families wishing to NOT allow their child to hear this person speak. My biggest problem is that the person was exchanging contact information with students. While most speakers will provide an email contact--they should NEVER take a students contact information. Especially in the school itself.ย 

But as an educator, I believe that the parents should be MUCH MUCH MUCH more involved in their child's life, not leave it up to the education system to provide them with discipline, manners, and etc.... Some of those things should be happening at the home, which by my observation is not happening as much as it should be. But then again that is MY opinion, which like noses, everyone has one. LOL.ย 

Should the speaker be allowed to speak--yes, especially about the subject they are asked to speak about.ย 

Should the parents be able to opt out their kids from some speakers--yes--but they have to have notification prior to speaker coming.

So if this dude/dudette knows about cosmetology--by all means let them speak about their professional career, leave politics out of it.ย 

The teacher on facebook--probably looking for a new job this summer. Parents don't like being told they don't have rights. SMFH.ย 

I am with ya on a lot, but Drag Queens at school is not a cool thing to have.ย  How many Cosmetologist are in Willis? Its a large town so more then a few.ย  So to bring in this specific person is asking for trouble and wanting to promote sexual perversion, and as we both know there is plenty of sexual perverts in schools without bringing more in.ย ย 

A birth coach has been โ€˜ostracisedโ€™ by her professional organisation after transgender activists branded as offensive a Facebook post in which she said that only women can have babies: https://pcmustdie.com/birth-coach-forced-to-resign-after-saying-only-women-can-have-babies/

Lynsey McCarthy-Calvert, 45, wasย forced to stand downย as spokesperson forย Doula UKย and has since resigned altogether from the national organisation for birth coaches. Her exit comes after transgender rights activists triggered an investigation in which Doula UK concluded her message breached its equality and diversity guidelines.

Mrs McCarthy-Calvert, is aย professional doulaย โ€“ a trained non-medical companion to moms-to-be. She published a photo on social media which contained the message: โ€œI am not a โ€˜cervix ownerโ€™ I am not a โ€˜menstruatorโ€™ I am not a โ€˜feelingโ€™. I am not defined by wearing a dress and lipstick. I am a woman: an adult human female.โ€

โ€œWomen birth all the people, make up half the population, but less than a third of the seats in the House of Commons are occupied by us.โ€

However, the seemingly unremarkable post sparked a backlash among trans rights activists.

One user accused her of using โ€œabsolutely disgusting languageโ€, saying: โ€œYou seem to be forgetting that not only women birth children.โ€

A group of activists lodged a complaint with the non-profit support group Doula UK, claiming her post contained โ€œtrans exclusionary commentsโ€ including the description of a woman as an โ€œadult human femaleโ€.

They did not expel the mother- of-four, who has been a doula โ€“ who provide continuous support during pregnancy โ€“ for six years, but threatened to suspend her unless she deleted the post.

Mrs McCarthy-Calvert did so, but resigned believing Doula UK had โ€˜acquiescedโ€™ to demands from a small number of activists and failed to stand up for womenโ€™s rights.

โ€œI am angry and sad โ€ฆI was effectively ostracized for saying I am a woman and so are my clients,โ€ she said. โ€œI have been very disappointed by Doula UKโ€™s response. The leadership is paralyzed by not wanting to upset transgender rights activists. They have fallen over themselves to acquiesce to their demands.โ€

Then it seems that her words provoked a group of about 20 individuals, also known asย โ€œtrans-activistsโ€, they wrote to the company saying that she hadย โ€œclearlyโ€ย breeched the companyโ€™s inclusive guidelines.

In the letter they wrote, they claimed McCarthy-Calvert was guilty of making severalย โ€œtrans-exclusionary commentsโ€ย which included, of course, her description of being anย โ€œadult human female.โ€

Doula UK proceeded to straight away withdraw Mrs. McCarthy-Calvert as a spokesperson and, after a four-month dragged out an investigation, its board of directors decided:ย โ€œ[The post] does breach Doula UKโ€™s guidelinesโ€.

A Doula UK spokesperson denied it had โ€œacquiescedโ€ to trans activists, saying:

โ€œWe are proud to say that we seek to listen to the lived experience of marginalized groups and make changes โ€“ including changes to the language we use โ€“ if we believe it is necessary to make the Doula UK community more welcoming and supportiveโ€