#6 John Tyler (5A D-I) vs. John Horn (6A D-II)

cujoforlife

• Mr. P changed the title to #6 John Tyler (5A D-I) vs. John Horn (6A D-II)

Fun fact: including the old 4A and now the new 5A since 2010 the 4A/5A Region 2 championship has basically ran thru either John Tyler Or Highland Park with John Tyler going 5 times and winning 3 and highland park going 4 times and winning 4. That means since 2010 John Tyler or highland park have been apart of the 4A/5A Region 2 Championship Every year except for 2015. Talk about running a region....

13 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Fun fact: including the old 4A and now the new 5A since 2010 the 4A/5A Region 2 championship has basically ran thru either John Tyler Or Highland Park with John Tyler going 5 times and winning 3 and highland park going 4 times and winning 4. That means since 2010 John Tyler or highland park have been apart of the 4A/5A Region 2 Championship Every year except for 2015. Talk about running a region....

Wow. Let’s make it 4 with a win over highland park 

7 minutes ago, Pack007 said:

How? I know one has to be Tyler Lee. But 5 in a row? That’s crazy lol. But we have six homes again and LV has i think 4 lol

last yr was realignment. Coach Holmes knew he would have a younger team this yr, so he scheduled a bunch of away games last yr. The Lee game was technically an away game. This yr, its a home game. 

Just now, JTFAN99 said:

last yr was realignment. Coach Holmes knew he would have a younger team this yr, so he scheduled a bunch of away games last yr. The Lee game was technically an away game. This yr, its a home game. 

I remember now. It worked out considering they made that run