Scrimmages before first game

lionpride08

7 hours ago, Baller23 said:

Saw on Tyler news story about TKG that they only have 15 kids playing football in the whole high school this year. Only 2 letterman returning due to graduation and many transferring.

That's hard to believe based on the teams they have fielded the past 2-3 years ...

On 8/4/2019 at 8:29 PM, bignasty said:

Legacy will have athletes.  Parents who want to get their kids out of Spring ISD and other surrounding areas enroll their kids there. Not sure they can compete with Garrison. But I wouldn’t take them lightly.  They will have athletes.

We played them last year. They were huge and fast. Was 35-35 at the half, but we managed to win 65-35. They were majority Sophomores and Jr's 

On 8/4/2019 at 8:29 PM, bignasty said:

Legacy will have athletes.  Parents who want to get their kids out of Spring ISD and other surrounding areas enroll their kids there. Not sure they can compete with Garrison. But I wouldn’t take them lightly.  They will have athletes.

Grapeland played them last year. They had a good quarterback that kept them in the game for a half. Grapeland ran away with it in the second half. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

They have some good-looking kids! Are they playing an independent schedule or are they TAPPS? Guess I could look it up! 😂 

I believe the article I read on the google webs said they are an independent. The fact that they have a game available in what is week 11 for UIL backs that up. 

23 hours ago, 1jacket said:

Any of you Rams fans heading up to EF next Friday ?.

I’m sure there will be a pretty healthy contingent of blue and white there. If you’re gonna have a tent to knock the sun off this old goat, I might make the trip myself.