Winnsboro vs Winona

BoyzNdaHood

Winnsboro vs Winona   

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/31/2019 at 12:30 AM

14 hours ago, JETT said:

I'll take it 

I thought that the Raiders would have trouble with that speed last year and overall they held their own pretty well. I think it will be a great test right off the bat to see where we are to start the year. Looking forward to that challenge

20 minutes ago, chevyman said:

I thought that the Raiders would have trouble with that speed last year and overall they held their own pretty well. I think it will be a great test right off the bat to see where we are to start the year. Looking forward to that challenge

This year will be an overall different looking team, last years RB will be QB this year, we had a big kid move in from another school to be RB we return most skilled players... I have no doubt about the speed, I'm ready to see how much size we bring this year on both sides of the ball... that's where we've been lacking....

2 hours ago, JETT said:

This year will be an overall different looking team, last years RB will be QB this year, we had a big kid move in from another school to be RB we return most skilled players... I have no doubt about the speed, I'm ready to see how much size we bring this year on both sides of the ball... that's where we've been lacking....

Big kid has D1 potential but his mindset for the first 3 years has been sporadic. 

When (IF) he puts it all together... DANGEROUS!

4 hours ago, jorr2car said:

Big kid has D1 potential but his mindset for the first 3 years has been sporadic. 

When (IF) he puts it all together... DANGEROUS!

I spoke to him a couple weeks ago and he likes the supporting cast around him, he says hes ready to ball this year... he should definitely help us with size

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chevyman said:

Hows the wildcats looking so far jett?

Honestly I'd have to say I'm quite surprised how much better they look so far at practice this year compared to last , defense swarming to the ball, I had no doubt about our offense because of how many speedsters were returning, we have a new QB who looks legit in the pocket hes a dual threat, but our D so far has impressed me the most they are fast to the ball, but again were practicing our own teammates, so we shall see in a few days... how bout them raiders 

Sounds promising for you guys. Im gonna check out practice today a little. Just have drove by a few times so far. Im not sure about our exact numbers but I do know we are supposed to field 3 teams for the first time in several years so that is definitely a positive sign. I know we will have several guys with quite a bit of experience so getting them to buy in to the new plans will be key. Lots of excitement amongst coaches, players, and fans so really looking forward to the scrimmage Friday to see where our progress is.

17 minutes ago, chevyman said:

Sounds promising for you guys. Im gonna check out practice today a little. Just have drove by a few times so far. Im not sure about our exact numbers but I do know we are supposed to field 3 teams for the first time in several years so that is definitely a positive sign. I know we will have several guys with quite a bit of experience so getting them to buy in to the new plans will be key. Lots of excitement amongst coaches, players, and fans so really looking forward to the scrimmage Friday to see where our progress is.

That's good.... August 30th cant get here quick enough... I'm ready for a full 4 quarter game

1 minute ago, Nick2011 said:

Looks like they moved our scrimmage Friday from Winona to West Rusk. They did the same thing last year. You have any idea the reason? 

I'm not sure, we don't want yall on our field 😎.. lmfao 

On 8/6/2019 at 7:47 AM, JETT said:

Quin plays QB?????????????

36 minutes ago, GoDawgs93 said:

He was going to be Qb but they left him at RB, thank god cause that's where he fits perfect.. we went to midnight madness this past week and we all finally got to see where everyone's position... quin Grandpa is the one told me they were trying him at Qb a couple weeks back

42 minutes ago, GoDawgs93 said:

The new QB this year goes by the name of zach(k) hes supposedly a sophomore or JR, I'm not to familiar with him, but he looked good last week, very mobile in the pocket can sling it on the run and fast

48 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

I was told it was because they don't want anyone on it. The field is garbage. 

The word I got today is that they are doing some work on it and some of the ground is settling in spots, leaving sink holes so they are repairing now and will be ready in 2 weeks 🤷‍♂️