đŸ’„ Battle over the Second Amendment

RETIREDFAN1

Firearms Poll  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support Universal Background Checks for all gun sales and transfers?

2. 2. Do you support expanded screening for prohibited buyers to include persons with violent mental health history?

3. 3. Do you support reinstating the 1994 assault weapons ban?

43 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I'll never understand why anyone would be so careless with a loaded weapon regardless of any situation.  

More people are killed, maimed and wounded by people pointing supposedly “unloaded” guns at others than you can believe. I have a friend who has been paralyzed 41 years because an idiot pointed a gun at him & pulled the trigger to show him that it was empty. 

1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

More people are killed, maimed and wounded by people pointing supposedly “unloaded” guns at others than you can believe. I have a friend who has been paralyzed 41 years because an idiot pointed a gun at him & pulled the trigger to show him that it was empty. 

It's a lack of gun safety that isn't taught anymore, because people are afraid of guns today.  Somehow, even this teacher was too stupid to realize it.  Geeze, we were even taught it on television back in the day with the "Andy Griffith Show" .  Even Andy knew why Barney could only carry one bullet in his pocket.  

• Like 2

13 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

It's a lack of gun safety that isn't taught anymore, because people are afraid of guns today... 

There's a gun rack in my bedroom, upon which is a modified AR-15 (among other firearms). There's a nickel-plated .38 in my bedside table. In my eldest son's room there's a .410 over/under and a compound bow. In my younger sons' room there's a .22 rifle. We are yet to have a mass shooting in my home. 

In my garage I also have numerous other tools that are lethal if used improperly. 

• Like 2

If her article helps one dip of a liberal learn that you can't go to Walmart and purchase thousands of weapons at a time, then her article will do the country good. Because so many out there believe that you put the gun in the cart, pay at the register, and go out and shoot people. Hopefully her article teaches people the truth, it's not easy, it ain't hard, but there is a process in most sales at stores. On the street and gun shows is completely different, I am sure. 

• Like 1

Since Elizabeth Warren, and other looney tunes Dems, have called for WalMart to quit selling guns, this reporter’s investigation was an eye opening experience.

https://www.thedailysheeple.com/reporter-testing-the-availability-of-guns-at-walmart-ends-up-failing-background-check/?fbclid=IwAR0KvXiY-Hwk3ZNNlIE0z0laxOSBCSbrRz2CrHocdq4sxexhn_JYL-1pQn8

• Like 1

Texas is an open carry state to those who bother to get a permit.  If or when one of these lunatics who go on these shooting sprees understand that when they do this, there's a high likelihood that they're going be getting shot at too,  this mess will end.  Gun free zones and gun bans aren't the answer,  guns are.

1 hour ago, BoHogg said:

The governor just now says he’s tired of the dying. So whatcha gonna do governor?

He could start by executing people Already convicted of murder until all of Them are gone & hang a “Vacancy” sign on each prison. Clear out Death Row in one night & send the message that if you kill, you will receive your own punishment in short order...

3 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

Texas is an open carry state to those who bother to get a permit.  If or when one of these lunatics who go on these shooting sprees understand that when they do this, there's a high likelihood that they're going be getting shot at too,  this mess will end.  Gun free zones and gun bans aren't the answer,  guns are.

So how many good guys with guns stepped in to help this situation?

• Stinks 1

3 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

He could start by executing people Already convicted of murder until all of Them are gone & hang a “Vacancy” sign on each prison. Clear out Death Row in one night & send the message that if you kill, you will receive your own punishment in short order...

Considering the fact that most people believe that they are going to die while committing their atrocities I highly doubt that it will make an impact. 

18 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

That ‘shall not be infringed’ is a garbage line in these times. 

Interesting.  That "free speech" stuff is garbage to you guys too.  At least now the lefts disdain for our constitution,  and really in fact, our whole system of government is on full display.  

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

So your son would have done a better, quicker job and not accidentally harmed anyone else by firing away at this trash than the multitude of law enforcement in pursuit of him? I find that hard to believe. 

Do you actually know anything about the subject?  Maybe you should research the subject 

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

6 minutes ago, TheNameIsDalton said:

Do you actually know anything about the subject?  Maybe you should research the subject 

Could you please make a comment that makes any sense whatsoever instead of just trolling a fellow Smoaky poster?  I believe that breaks some Smoaky rules. 

• Stinks 1

49 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

So your son would have done a better, quicker job and not accidentally harmed anyone else by firing away at this trash than the multitude of law enforcement in pursuit of him? I find that hard to believe. 

Go to hell 

• Like 1

• Mr. P locked and unlocked this topic