💥 Battle over the Second Amendment

RETIREDFAN1

Firearms Poll  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support Universal Background Checks for all gun sales and transfers?

2. 2. Do you support expanded screening for prohibited buyers to include persons with violent mental health history?

3. 3. Do you support reinstating the 1994 assault weapons ban?

11 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Are you sure? It looks exactly like the scene where they’re planning the kidnapping. Oh well. Don’t be so uptight geez. You liberal types are a strange bunch. 

I’m positive. It’s from the greatest show ever. Not uptight at all. Just want to make sure all is fair on here. 

• Stinks 1

1 hour ago, PepeSilvia said:

Could you please make a comment that makes any sense whatsoever instead of just trolling a fellow Smoaky poster?  I believe that breaks some Smoaky rules. 

For someone that has made only 13 posts, and perhaps hasn't read all of the guidelines, perhaps I should give you a clue.  The political forum is far different than any other on SDC.  There aren't many that post here, and when you have done the same with your line of questioning.  I will allow TheNameisDaltons comment for you to research the subject to stand.  If you feel that a photo of Texas native Patrick Swayze is homoerotic, then perhaps you have issues that your dealing with.  I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. Do your due diligence in researching the subject, and then bring your take to this thread.  What are your solutions to the problem, that might make any sense.  No one actually knows why this idiot in Odessa chose to flee their traffic stop, and then begin to shoot random people in the process.  He is not a martyr for gun control, but I see many of the left seeing him as such as with several others.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

So your son would have done a better, quicker job and not accidentally harmed anyone else by firing away at this trash than the multitude of law enforcement in pursuit of him? I find that hard to believe. 

Have you ever been trained in marksmanship or how to handle a weapon ?  I'm 100% sure that WestHardinFan1"s son has.  As for the idiot in Odessa, he was just a loose cannon that should have been taken out a long time ago.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

All i know is this, for couple months or so I've seen dalton post on here the last words i would've thought of when looking at his avatar were the h0mo and erotic.  Man leftists sure do love them some projection.

And they Really like a full projection...🙄

• Mr. P locked and unlocked this topic
56 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

The Fall of The Alamo in April, 1836 led to Texas becoming a huge part of the U.S. & the Sacrifice of those who gave their lives in that Battle will never be forgotten.🤨👌

The Fall of the Alamo is one of my favorite things to study in history. Out of curiosity, what does that have to do with this flag?

3 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Are you referring to the Cannon Flag which flew over the Alamo in 1836? “Come and Take it”!?

605CFDE3-6CDA-41F3-9C2C-7AAAB1CB5727.png

0B76F474-A09F-4664-B14E-6E84C14398C9.jpeg

i hate to break it to you fine sir but this is the flag that flew over the Alamo during that fateful time. It was a reference to the Texians wish to return to the Constitution of 1824 that Santa Anna’s government turned away from.  The Cannon flag or Gonzalez Flag came from the Battle of Gonzalez where the Mexican army attempted to take the towns lone tiny cannon that they were given to protect themselves with. 

2 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

0B76F474-A09F-4664-B14E-6E84C14398C9.jpeg

i hate to break it to you fine sir but this is the flag that flew over the Alamo during that fateful time. It was a reference to the Texians wish to return to the Constitution of 1824 that Santa Anna’s government turned away from.  The Cannon flag or Gonzalez Flag came from the Battle of Gonzalez where the Mexican army attempted to take the towns lone tiny cannon that they were given to protect themselves with. 

Thank you for setting me straight regarding this!😋👌