💥 Battle over the Second Amendment

RETIREDFAN1

Firearms Poll  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support Universal Background Checks for all gun sales and transfers?

2. 2. Do you support expanded screening for prohibited buyers to include persons with violent mental health history?

3. 3. Do you support reinstating the 1994 assault weapons ban?

27 minutes ago, 4to3 said:

BREAKING: President Trump says he's directed Attorney General Sessions to propose regulations to ban "all devices that turn legal weapons into machine guns." 

I have never done it and would never try, but I believe it would be fairly easy for someone with a few mechanical skills to make several of these types of devices themselves ... dyi ... bump stocks, etc. ... more laws are never going to deter mass shooters in gun free zones ... they only way to stop a bad guy from shooting people is for armed good guys to shoot back with decisive firepower and skill ...

Guys, I saw an article this morning on RealClearPolitics where a kid wanted to ask a specific question, but CNN told him no, and tried to feed him a different question.

My understanding is that he wanted to ask a question about having armed guards at schools, and CNN tried to get him to ask something different.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/02/22/shooting_survivor_colton_haab_cnn_gave_me_scripted_question_after_denying_question_about_armed_guards.html

• Mr. P changed the title to 😔 Another school shooting
36 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Guys, I saw an article this morning on RealClearPolitics where a kid wanted to ask a specific question, but CNN told him no, and tried to feed him a different question.

My understanding is that he wanted to ask a question about having armed guards at schools, and CNN tried to get him to ask something different.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/02/22/shooting_survivor_colton_haab_cnn_gave_me_scripted_question_after_denying_question_about_armed_guards.html

There's a thread on here about that already......

2 minutes ago, Sideliner said:

I listened to him about 1 minute. Had to pull over on the way to work to vomit. Same ole tired talking points and BS. Time for a new script NRA

I see you can't form an original thought on your own without your masters telling you what to think and say.........

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/02/22/cnns-nutter-lapierres-cpac-speech-30-minutes-verbal-vomit/

42 minutes ago, Sideliner said:

I listened to him about 1 minute. Had to pull over on the way to work to vomit. Same ole tired talking points and BS. Time for a new script NRA

I'm not a member of the NRA (full disclosure), but you seem to have a real disdain for them. Can you tell me, if you know, if any NRA member has ever committed a crime (i.e. shot someone not in self defense) with their firearm? Do you know the NRA's stance on so-called "bump stocks"? On firearms and mental health?

Or are you going on what the media tells you?

• Mr. P changed the title to 💥 Battle over the Second Amendment
  • Mr. P locked and unlocked this topic