Cowboys vs 49ers Preseason Game

This will be the year that Jason Garrett's team finally falls in place. He has got most every position settled now. Even with Zeke out, there is still optimism with Pollard and Weber and Morris. I believe Coach Moore and Coach Kitna have done some good things with our offense. Can't wait to see some of these new twists that Coach Moore has instilled. It's going to be very nice to see the fruits of Coach Richard after a full season and offseason. He has done wonders for our defensive backs. He should be putting his stamp on our defense with some very good young players. We will not have a problem with Safety this year like so many assume. Heath will still be plugging away. Not sure if Iloka is good enough to displace him. We will be fine there and Corner. With Coach Richard's knowledge of defense I look forward to see how he puts his mark on our passing game. 

9 hours ago, spacegolfer said:

This will be the year that Jason Garrett's team finally falls in place. He has got most every position settled now. Even with Zeke out, there is still optimism with Pollard and Weber and Morris. I believe Coach Moore and Coach Kitna have done some good things with our offense. Can't wait to see some of these new twists that Coach Moore has instilled. It's going to be very nice to see the fruits of Coach Richard after a full season and offseason. He has done wonders for our defensive backs. He should be putting his stamp on our defense with some very good young players. We will not have a problem with Safety this year like so many assume. Heath will still be plugging away. Not sure if Iloka is good enough to displace him. We will be fine there and Corner. With Coach Richard's knowledge of defense I look forward to see how he puts his mark on our passing game. 

Richard’s DBs have been giving Dak and the recievers fits in practice. Iron sharpening iron so to speak. Richard has a lot of weapons at his disposal in this defense. It’s gonna be a fun defense to watch.

I think Maher will be sufficient. Once we get the players on board both defense and offense we should be pretty solid. I think depth will be much better this season. Barring injuries and (more) suspensions. We still have a young team. As much that it hurts to not play some players because of holdouts or suspensions and healing from surgery it is helping our new young players get valuable experience. That will only help us later in the season.

Stoney’s Blue Stars

Cedrick Wilson- kid made plays when the ball got to him, WR5/WR6 if he keeps it up

Joe Jackson- 285 lbs was moving like a guy 30 lbs smaller off the edge

Donovan Wilson- INT for the A&M kid

Cooper Rush- performances like this and the QB2 job is his

Jalen Jelks- the athelcism is there, not 53 man but definite practice squad keeper

Luke Gifford- UDFA LB, injury hurts but looks like another hit for this scouting department, INT