Harmony vs. Diana

Stoney

Harmony versus Diana  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Red Eagles
    • Blue Iggles

I have to admit...I am shocked by this victorious outcome. I knew they would improve as a team from last year, but gosh. 

The ND defense is VERY MUCH IMPROVED. I love the new DC. He has changed the attitude on defense (after one game) and hopefully it's permanent. Hopefully they'll get even better as the season goes along. 

Way to go BLUE EAGLES!!! Good job!! 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

This might very well be the biggest upset in the state this week. Look out folks. Our district just got even more tough. 

I heard Harmony had a bunch of injuries on offense, is this true? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

I heard Harmony had a bunch of injuries on offense, is this true? 

Yea, not sure of the numbers. Saw several get up slow and/or gimpy after good hits by ND. Hopefully they'll be okay and ready for next week. 

• Like 1

@Stoney them blue "iggles" proved tonight who the real EAGLES are on Hwy 154!! 

Always a battle between these two teams. The BLUE EAGLES got the win THIS TIME (maybe a little payback for last year). 

Good luck to your red "iggles" the rest of this season and hopefully those injured players will be okay. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

You happy with what you seen tonight. They hitting better?

I wasn't there but I was told they definitely are more physical, I saw a lil bit on fb live, one thing I didn't like is that Ford is still too soft inside the 20 with the spread, need more power formation plays imo. 

18 minutes ago, headhunter02 said:

What'd New Diana change their defense to out of curiosity? 

Don't know exactly. Appeared to be multiple schemes. But quite a bit of 4 or 5 DLs and/or 2 or 3 LBs. 

Main difference is ATTITUDE. And you could see the difference from the stands. Tackling, pursuit, intensity, speed....all VERY MUCH improved. 

11 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Don't know exactly. Appeared to be multiple schemes. But quite a bit of 4 or 5 DLs and/or 2 or 3 LBs. 

Main difference is ATTITUDE. And you could see the difference from the stands. Tackling, pursuit, intensity, speed....all VERY MUCH improved. 

That's good. Sometimes scheme doesn't matter all that much when you just get after it. 

• Like 1

On 8/26/2019 at 11:04 PM, randomuser said:

Hoping coach Chrisman can get the blue Eagles rolling. Blue Eagles had a good run a couple of years ago and coach Chrisman was key in that run. He’s a great guy and hopes he gets big blue rolling again. With that being said Harmony should win big.

This makes me 😆. I’m sure some people are saying ###? Great job coach Chrisman and staff. Go big blue. Haters gonna hate. Boy that’s huge for Diana!!!

8 hours ago, TTman7 said:

@Stoney them blue "iggles" proved tonight who the real EAGLES are on Hwy 154!! 

Always a battle between these two teams. The BLUE EAGLES got the win THIS TIME (maybe a little payback for last year). 

Good luck to your red "iggles" the rest of this season and hopefully those injured players will be okay. 

New Diana always plays us tough, this year was a prime example. Good luck to the Blue Eagles on the rest of their season. I’m kinda glad I had to miss this game last night or that drive down 154 woulda been a long one.

The blue eagles dominated both sides of the ball. Wasn’t a fluke...I think the red eagles had one turn over on a long 4th down pass. It really wasn’t even as close as the final. Red Eagles had a 65+ run on second stringers for one of the scores.

• Like 1