how many touchdowns will crockett score in the 1st quarter against buffalo

maxjean

how many touchdowns will crockett score in the 1st quarter against buffalo  

24 members have voted

1. 1. your guess

1 hour ago, maxjean said:

you know that sounds like a racist comment there trueblue82 not funny nor is it needed here on smoaky.

How in the hell did you find something racist in "That actually explains a lot, try not to blow snot bubbles in someone's blizzard"? SMH.....

4 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Not that Blue needs my help, but what part of what he said could be considered racist?!? Jeez, you people are wearing that word out!🙄

77 go back to sleep!! You know how you act when you wake up too early after a day of drinking. You starting to act like someone great great grandfather from the delta in Mississippi or one of those bayous in Louisiana you don’t want to travel to after dark..

10 minutes ago, Pack007 said:

77 go back to sleep!! You know how you act when you wake up too early after a day of drinking. You starting to act like someone great great grandfather from the delta in Mississippi or one of those bayous in Louisiana you don’t want to travel to after dark..

Problem Could be I ain’t Had a drank in a week or two...😜

12 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Not that Blue needs my help, but what part of what he said could be considered racist?!? Jeez, you people are wearing that word out!🙄

i see carthdawg77 you people keep you people winning and without you people you people wouldnt be going to you peoples games so now who are these you people that you are referring to carthdawg77.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, maxjean said:

i see carthdawg77 you people keep you people winning and without you people you people wouldnt be going to you peoples games so now who are these you people that you are referring to carthdawg77.

I intententially used that phrase to elicit exactly the response you people who think anytime something doesn’t work in y’alls favor, it is due to racism would  come up with! Thanks for proving my point.😂

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I intententially used that phrase to elicit exactly the response you people who think anytime something doesn’t work in y’alls favor, it is due to racism would  come up with! Thanks for proving my point.😂

you aint proved nothing but trying to cover your for making that statement yea you proved something alright and a point was not it.

7 hours ago, maxjean said:

This may very well be the most unintelligent, incoherent post in the history of Smoaky.com. Now, get your mommy to make you a snack and go to your room and think about what you’ve done! 

56 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

tell you what carthdawg if you feel you just said that to prove a point then tuesday go to your work place and say that same thing to someone of color since you feel like you do about making that statement.

2 minutes ago, maxjean said:

tell you what carthdawg if you feel you just said that to prove a point then tuesday go to your work place and say that same thing to someone of color since you feel like you do about making that statement.

Thanks for making my point even more clear!😂 Where did I say anything about “color”?🙄

29 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

That drive thru line is backing up, max; And the fries are getting cold! Might wanna stop playing on your phone & get back to work, little fella...😂😂😂

just go to your work place and make that same statement you just made i see nothing funny about it.