Need a WOW recipe

Zaline

I am cooking for my in-laws for their 45 wedding anniversary next month and I am looking for a recipe that will "WOW" them and make a real impression on how I can smoke meat. I have made, and am good at brisket, pulled pork, ribs, chicken and bacon. I have also made a porketta for Christmas this year and that was Amazing! I'm looking for you thoughts and suggestions on recipes that you made or have created from scratch that I can smoke for them for a main dish. I have an appetizer covered already. I also have a couple kettles if a smoke for flavor is good that then a sear on a grill to set a nice crust on something. I just cannot find anything that is "known good" as most recipes  https://fastinternational.org/pierson-grill-flint-mi/ look and sound good but I have made a lot of them that are just garbage when I cook them. 

Thank you.

• 2 years later...

Dish is whatever but the main thing is the quality and taste of food. I think you should try bacon and ground meatball pasta. I tried this a couple of days ago and it turned out amazing. You can try my McRib sauce recipe as well.
 Ingredients:
Water, Corn Syrup, Tomato Paste, Vinegar, Molasses, Natural Smoke Flavor, Salt, Sugar, Spices, Soybean Oil, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Chili 
Pepper, Caramel Color, Beet Powder.