Week Two: Marshall at Longview

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (1-0) vs Marshall Mavericks (0-1)  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Marshall in a close one
    • Marshall in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/07/2019 at 12:30 AM

55 minutes ago, kingwolf said:

History W.I.Z.A.R.D......

I call him party pooper. Always running in with those stats when I’m making some valid points. How am i supposed to contend with that?? 🤬😞. But he’s the best at it. No denying that.

We could be discussing those dang chicken sandwiches and he’s going to run in with some stats (lord knows where he got them from) to show us statistics on both. I just want to know which one is better 07. Eat it and tell me! Don’t give me every stat on each since the 50s. It ain’t that serious 🤦🏾‍♂️

• LOL! 4

2 hours ago, Pack007 said:

I call him party pooper. Always running in with those stats when I’m making some valid points. How am i supposed to contend with that?? 🤬😞. But he’s the best at it. No denying that.

We could be discussing those dang chicken sandwiches and he’s going to run in with some stats (lord knows where he got them from) to show us statistics on both. I just want to know which one is better 07. Eat it and tell me! Don’t give me every stat on each since the 50s. It ain’t that serious 🤦🏾‍♂️

Though I’m new to posting, I’ve been reading this site for years and Lobo07 is definitely the goat at what he does. Much respect to him. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Is this game still played because of the history and rivalry? I like Marshall a lot. I just don’t see the benefit of them playing a 6A powerhouse. Same goes for the Lobos. Marshall could schedule a school that the game would be more competitive. Lobos could schedule a game that would be more suited for that 6A gauntlet. If it’s because of history, I totally get it, I’m big on history and tradition too. As far as a football matchup, it doesn’t make much sense. 

Literally the only reason.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Is this game still played because of the history and rivalry? I like Marshall a lot. I just don’t see the benefit of them playing a 6A powerhouse. Same goes for the Lobos. Marshall could schedule a school that the game would be more competitive. Lobos could schedule a game that would be more suited for that 6A gauntlet. If it’s because of history, I totally get it, I’m big on history and tradition too. As far as a football matchup, it doesn’t make much sense. 

Bruh, being from the country, you know ya gotta get slapped around some to become salty 

.. Js. 

2 hours ago, ANTI said:

Quote me saying this. 

Just find one...shouldn't be too hard.

Oh, it's NOT in those exact words as we both know that would be absolutely foolish. But, the sentiment is expressed without actually saying it.

To your credit, you dedicate a plethora of time watching, studying and analyzing up and coming Lobos but, you STILL are the biggest hype machine in Lobos history and there's not even remotely a close second place.

1 minute ago, Quick said:

Oh, it's NOT in those exact words

So no quote....gotcha.

You know whats funny?

We can sit back and criticize all damn day and somehow that doesn't mean Lobos are going 0-10.

But the 2nd someone like me who has seen the talent develop since their MS days says anything remotely positive about the possible outcome of Longview's season...."hand us the trophy".

What the flying f*#.

Image result for stephen a smith gif

4 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

He’s a living breathing Lobo archive. I enjoy his post. Takes about 20 minutes to get threw some of them, but worth it. He can tell you how many yards the 3rd string RB had in one game back in ‘77. 

Yeah man. He’s incredible. I catch myself arguing with people about Longview now when they say something I know isn’t accurate due to the schooling I’ve gotten from 07 😂 I’m like “nah, that ain’t what this dude on smoaky said” 

• LOL! 1

9 minutes ago, LufkinPack said:

Yeah man. He’s incredible. I catch myself arguing with people about Longview now when they say something I know isn’t accurate due to the schooling I’ve gotten from 07 😂 I’m like “nah, that ain’t what this dude on smoaky said” 

Ok I laughed at that one. 😂😂😂

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Quick said:

Oh, it's NOT in those exact words as we both know that would be absolutely foolish. But, the sentiment is expressed without actually saying it.

To your credit, you dedicate a plethora of time watching, studying and analyzing up and coming Lobos but, you STILL are the biggest hype machine in Lobos history and there's not even remotely a close second place.

So basically you're putting your own spin on what he said?