New Diana vs White Oak

TTman7

New Diana vs White Oak  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Eagles
    • Roughnecks

26 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Man bunch of sensitive fruits in North Longview tell me how y’all really feel instead of the 💩. If y’all play anything like y’all talk on here then watch out Friday night. 

4 hours ago, Racer55 said:

Looks like a happy hearty fruitcake bunch on here. All liking posts that pick ND to win. SMH WO rolls as usual over the 🦅

1 hour ago, Racer55 said:

We sure didn’t need much to beat the Eagles last year. What’s changed since then? More fruit cakes? 

What? Whhaatt??? This is all I see when I read your posts. 

tenor (29).gif

10 hours ago, Racer55 said:

Son? Come on down to WO so we can beat y’all like a red headed step child as usual.

Son, you really like to flap them jaws don't you. I'll be there Friday night...I hope you are too son. Boy, we will see who the red headed step child is and who gets beat. 

5 hours ago, TTman7 said:

Son, you really like to flap them jaws don't you. I'll be there Friday night...I hope you are too son. Boy, we will see who the red headed step child is and who gets beat. 

Racer is in shut down mode right now....early therapy session with his shrink.  

• LOL! 1

8 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Is TT Dale Brisby? Throwing around ol’ sons all over the place. If he is I’d like to take my son to meet him. He’s a huge fan. 

Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. 😉

I'll send him an autograph either way, lol. 

6 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Sounds like that Tuba player really made some differences 

He did...we had him on the PAT team, punt return team, and as a wedge buster on kickoffs. Didnt really need him actually now that I think about it. Maybe we'll let him play offense & defense too against WO. LOL 

38 minutes ago, WnipperO said:

It’s funny a program who has been irrelevant for decades wanna think they are somebody because they made the playoffs last year . ND is trash 

They didn’t make the playoffs last year but the year before we beat their best team they’ve had in a while. They think since they beat a down Harmony team that they’ll run over us easily. Think again.

• Like 1