New Diana vs White Oak

TTman7

New Diana vs White Oak  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Eagles
    • Roughnecks

1 hour ago, WnipperO said:

It’s funny a program who has been irrelevant for decades wanna think they are somebody because they made the playoffs once in last decade  . ND is trash 

1 hour ago, WnipperO said:

Lol never beat us but y’all sure do yap a lot 

You must be racer's BOY. Sound just him. You came out the chute talkin smack...just like your daddy. That's ok though. Win or lose, it'll make for an interesting week. 

If you read my first post, I said ND had never beaten WO in football. Moot point and is irrelevant to what's going to happen this coming Friday night. 

ND was relevant decades ago? Wow, thanks for the compliment. 

26 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

They didn’t make the playoffs last year but the year before we beat their best team they’ve had in a while. They think since they beat a down Harmony team that they’ll run over us easily. Think again.

Son, you just dont get it. You talk smack FIRST and we respond. And y'all act like we've got the attitude? Think again, son. 

Were you at that 2017 ND-WO game? Cause I was. Great game. Came down to the last second and ND had a chance to win...didn't happen. 

15 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Don’t pay them no mind. They still hold onto the 1970’s like it was gold. Recent history shows ND is more relevant than WO. Y’all have a great weak. 

Wow what’s up with you and WO now all of a sudden? U still on EB’s nether region? U sound like him. Semis in 13, that’s fifteen games for you Naples folk that don’t know how to count. 3 rounds in 15, and 2 in 16 that didn’t go further due to our qb being injured. A lot of recent history. That qb was arguably one of the best to ever come through WO and we have had a lot more better players come through our system than Naples, or Omaha or w/e y’all go by. Also dis champs the first outright champs WO had won since the 70’s over the bulldogs. 

• LOL! 1

18 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Son, you just dont get it. You talk smack FIRST and we respond. And y'all act like we've got the attitude? Think again, son. 

Were you at that 2017 ND-WO game? Cause I was. Great game. Came down to the last second and ND had a chance to win...didn't happen. 

Son, don’t we own y’all? 

14 minutes ago, KDOGS95 said:

You sound worried. 😂😂😂 Eagles win

Not worried at all. We may win or we may lose makes no never mind to me. I like to talk football more than all the bs on here and if he heard or seen something then I would of liked to talk about it. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Wow what’s up with you and WO now all of a sudden? U still on EB’s nether region? U sound like him. Semis in 13, that’s fifteen games for you Naples folk that don’t know how to count. 3 rounds in 15, and 2 in 16 that didn’t go further due to our qb being injured. A lot of recent history. That qb was arguably one of the best to ever come through WO and we have had a lot more better players come through our system than Naples, or Omaha or w/e y’all go by. Also dis champs the first outright champs WO had won since the 70’s over the bulldogs. 

Wow...I knew WO had a good Special Ed program but I'm very impressed. All that counting and all those numbers, and you got them all in order and everything. 

Btw @TTman7 I was there two years ago at ND when the Heath Hood show beat y’all. He had 5 rushing tds in that game and had the game saving tackle at the end against Samson. I was also at the 09 game where we won in I believe 5 ot’s That ended 55/53. Those 2 games have to be the best played between our 2 programs. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Son, don’t we own y’all? 

Boy, If you mean we've never beaten WO in football then that is correct. 

Irrelevant. Son, stop living in the past. This thread is about a game being played on Friday September 6th, 2019. 

If you want to talk about the history of the ND-WO football series, then go make that thread. lol 

3 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Wow...I knew WO had a good Special Ed program but I'm very impressed. All that counting and all those numbers, and you got them all in order and everything. 

Is this all you got? Can’t talk fball because y’all haven’t ever been good at it so you resort to nothin but bs. Nice. Come back at me once y’all get out of the region. Win or lose this week we’ll still own the Eagles. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Boy, If you mean we've never beaten WO in football then that is correct. 

Irrelevant. Son, stop living in the past. This thread is about a game being played on Friday September 6th, 2019. 

If you want to talk about the history of the ND-WO football series, then go make that thread. lol 

Son point blank WO>ND. For you ND folk that means we’re better than the north Longview rejects. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Btw @TTman7 I was there two years ago at ND when the Heath Hood show beat y’all. He had 5 rushing tds in that game and had the game saving tackle at the end against Samson. I was also at the 09 game where we won in I believe 5 ot’s That ended 55/53. Those 2 games have to be the best played between our 2 programs. 

Well, we can agree on that much. I was also at the 09 game. 

Btw, there was no "game saving" tackle to end the game. Sampson attempted to spike the ball and fumbled it and recovered it with his knee down. Clock ran out. 

3 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Son point blank WO>ND. For you ND folk that means we’re better than the north Longview rejects. 

4 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Is this all you got? Can’t talk fball because y’all haven’t ever been good at it so you resort to nothin but bs. Nice. Come back at me once y’all get out of the region. Win or lose this week we’ll still own the Eagles. 

Son, you say something? All I still hear is your lips flapping. 

tenor (29).gif

tenor (26).gif

Regardless of lil @TTman7’s and my own bs on here. I hope for a good game again like the 17’ or 09’ game. Those were some nail biters and awesome to watch. Others will say this is a pillow fight but it’s almost a rivalry from what I’ve heard. A lot of ND folk want to beat us and we don’t want to lose. 

8 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

DF has six titles. While I still dislike them, I can still understand where their arrogance comes from. WO on the other hand, I’m simply lost where the arrogance comes from. 

24 straight wins. 1 state championship 16 ten win seasons. Overall top 41 all time winning percentage(one of the best in ET). 58 straight district wins. 11 regional championships. Need I go further? 

Also won the lone star cup once, had 11 undefeated regular seasons, and 39 consecutive regular season wins. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

24 straight wins. 1 state championship 16 ten win seasons. Overall top 41 all time winning percentage(one of the best in ET). 58 straight district wins. 11 regional championships. Need I go further? 

Also won the lone star cup once, had 11 undefeated regular seasons, and 39 consecutive regular season wins. 

Football? 

2 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

Football? 

Yes that’s for football.  Basketball we’ve had 3 state championships, 2 back to back. Baseball we’ve been consistently good at just can’t make it all the way. Girls Vball we’ve I know won one state championship maybe 2, and of course everyone already knows we won the bass championship in 18’.

Historically White Oak has been a good football team. They have some great teams in there abd of course some that didn’t do well. I have kids that play little league against white oak. Parents in white oak want their kids to be the best a spend a lot of time and money to make sure they get great training. I have a lot of respect for what they do in white oak even though I want to beat them in everything. I think they will turn it around soon and win some games. 

4 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Historically White Oak has been a good football team. They have some great teams in there abd of course some that didn’t do well. I have kids that play little league against white oak. Parents in white oak want their kids to be the best a spend a lot of time and money to make sure they get great training. I have a lot of respect for what they do in white oak even though I want to beat them in everything. I think they will turn it around soon and win some games. 

Man I hope so. The EF game was sloppy on our part. We played so poorly it looked like we may not win a game this year. I can only hope that our RB makes it back and the coaches get a lot of stuff straightened out before Friday.