Week 3: New Diana Eagles (2-0) @ Alto Yellowjackets (2-0) HOMECOMING - 9/13/19

StingEmALTO

New Diana @ Alto  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• New Diana
    • Alto

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/14/2019 at 01:00 AM

3 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Y'all need to get you some Pilgrims Pride or Tysons stickers to put on your helmets ... maybe a few duck stamps .... :woot:

🤣🤣 We’ve got lots of duck (quail, etc etc) hunters around here! And we’re not too far away from Pilgrims and Tyson’s. Bet we could make that happen!

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

That's what we use against them too when we play them in Alto  ... we bribed their city workers to fog a three block radius around their stadium with professional strength bug spray ....  

I'll bet that bribe probably costs more since it's their homecoming huh? Hhhmmm 😂

56 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Can’t nobody work a pole like TT’s wife.  She’s also a huge fan of this colleges mascot. 

0268A0F1-9FB3-4BD6-A51F-81A5C017BE37.gif

My wife can...well nevermind, lol. You keep talking that way and I wont let you meet her at the beatdown PP is gonna get at the Eagles Nest in afew weeks lol. 

Btw..."Bud", we're both Sam Houston Bearkats. Them SC gamechickens can't handle none of that....wooo!! :woot:

2 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

Oh, I think I'll be happy.  Gonna be a festive night! lol

How is New Diana's JV?  What is their record?

I really don’t know much about the jv. Or their stats.  Maybe another ND poster has some info for ya??  

You may be happy tonight BUT Friday will be different story! 😂

Much respect though for the Alto program....we just looking to shake things up a little!! You know!!

14 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Won’t let me meet her? Hell me and her are tight. Mean woooooooooooo By Gawd Gene she one fine lady. It’s you I need to meet. Don’t start that bud mess. Lol

I'll just have her pick you out at the game then. So you and I can meet, shake hands, and compare notes. lol 

1 hour ago, Eagle27 said:

I really don’t know much about the jv. Or their stats.  Maybe another ND poster has some info for ya??  

You may be happy tonight BUT Friday will be different story! 😂

Much respect though for the Alto program....we just looking to shake things up a little!! You know!!

1 hour ago, Eagle27 said:

It’ll be the only thing your happy with!! 😂

I'm not sure I like being associated with you. You are just a big trash talker. Not sure I can stay on board with that behavior. 

LOL 😂 :woot:

• LOL! 1