Week 3: New Diana Eagles (2-0) @ Alto Yellowjackets (2-0) HOMECOMING - 9/13/19

StingEmALTO

New Diana @ Alto  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• New Diana
    • Alto

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/14/2019 at 01:00 AM

16 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

Made it home!!! The four hour trip is over! 🤣🤣🤣 Enjoy tomorrow’s trip to Alto! Lol

Good deal. I hear ya! 

Well, I've got family from around down there, and also just outside Alto. So, we're gonna catch the game and also visit with family and probably make a weekend of this trip. Hopefully get this weekend started with an Eagle victory. 😉

18 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Good deal. I hear ya! 

Well, I've got family from around down there, and also just outside Alto. So, we're gonna catch the game and also visit with family and probably make a weekend of this trip. Hopefully get this weekend started with an Eagle victory. 😉

Well I wouldn’t go that far! 😂 

Cool that y’all have family here and are doing the weekend thing. Rides home are worse when you lose; they seem longer! You’ll get to spread it out some. 🤣🤣

53 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

The better end of your gene pool resides in Alto. Rest is in Ore City. 

Nah, it ain't blood family...sister-in-law's family...but we'll get to visit and see her and my nephew. 

Only blood family I got left in OC that I care about currently resides in a cemetery. Long story. 

47 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

Well I wouldn’t go that far! 😂 

Cool that y’all have family here and are doing the weekend thing. Rides home are worse when you lose; they seem longer! You’ll get to spread it out some. 🤣🤣

Yep, it'll be nice to see them. 

I can take a loss (I'm used to them having grown up in Ore City, lol). But it's HOW you lose that bothers me when it happens. If it's a good/great game and you put in max effort as a team and just get beat by a better team...I can deal with that. If you go out and play a sloppy game, have stupid penalties, lollygag around and get beat (by 3pts or 60pts) then I have a hard time with those kinds of losses. Of course, any kind of win is good in my book, lol. 

I fully expect and hope for a great game to be played by both teams with max effort. With compliments given by each fanbase on the other's team. 

🙏....😁

12 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Well good grief man. Last family joke. I apologize. Hate to hear that. Y’all have a safe drive down there. 

Nah, no problem...seriously. I dealt with it a long time ago. Joke away, lol. 

Besides, TT says that blood don't mean you're family....so, I've still got plenty of family over there...just the gene pool is different, lol. 

blood-makes-you-related-loyalty-makes-you-family-blood-makes-7053706.png

11 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

You needed this week with some good back and forth with the good folks of Alto after what you had to deal with last week with that one guy. Therapeutic lol

I HEAR YA!!!!  +1000 

These Alto boys have been great this week...so far, lol. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, TTman7 said:

Yep, it'll be nice to see them. 

I can take a loss (I'm used to them having grown up in Ore City, lol). But it's HOW you lose that bothers me when it happens. If it's a good/great game and you put in max effort as a team and just get beat by a better team...I can deal with that. If you go out and play a sloppy game, have stupid penalties, lollygag around and get beat (by 3pts or 60pts) then I have a hard time with those kinds of losses. Of course, any kind of win is good in my book, lol. 

I fully expect and hope for a great game to be played by both teams with max effort. With compliments given by each fanbase on the other's team. 

🙏....😁

Agreed on all points.

Look at us....agreeing🤣

36 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

Dang that thing looks kinda scary!!!  Yellowjackets are too small and quick for an Eagle to have any success.  All we gotta do is juke, and BOOM, the Eagle is a total miss. :rofl:

Hhmm... I can see that. BUT, it wont be just one Eagle...it'll be ELEVEN (11)!!! 😉😁

bald_eagle_2017-06-19.gif

• LOL! 1

Parking advice tonight for our friends from New Diana:

• General admission parking will be in the lot behind the softball field and elementary parking lot.  FROM HWY 69, TURN LEFT ONTO THE MEAN STING PARKWAY.  At the next intersection, you will see general admission and visitors parking.

Pardon our tornado destruction/recovery.  General admission parking is normally where the portable high school is AND in the elementary school parking lot.  This is the best we can do right now!  Our high school parking lot is a construction zone prep area so reserved parking is now in the elementary parking lot.  Hope this helps.

Safe travels!

5 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

Parking advice tonight for our friends from New Diana:

• General admission parking will be in the lot behind the softball field and elementary parking lot.  FROM HWY 69, TURN LEFT ONTO THE MEAN STING PARKWAY.  At the next intersection, you will see general admission and visitors parking.

Pardon our tornado destruction/recovery.  General admission parking is normally where the portable high school is AND in the elementary school parking lot.  This is the best we can do right now!  Our high school parking lot is a construction zone prep area so reserved parking is now in the elementary parking lot.  Hope this helps.

Safe travels!

Thanks Sting!

• Like 1