Paris vs Gilmer

BIGTEX1972

Paris vs Gilmer  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Paris
    • Gilmer

50 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

I hate that we just run tennison like he’s a big kid and we don’t give him a chance to throw the ball the kid arm is better than our starter but what do we know we just in the stands lol 

Yalls coaches are coaches for a reason. Let them do the thinking. Quit bashing your coaches decision 

He needs to be in to be a dual threat not just a ball thrower.   #12 was a sophomore last year at the helm.  I agree that kids grow as ball players as they mature but if you can do it for one kid why not let the other try as a sophomore?  11 ran a few snaps in the scrimmages and looked ok he just needed to get his depth down.  

I just watched highlights and my observation for what it’s worth. 

1. Tennison should get more touches at QB, wether throwing or running.

2. Gilmer defense looked a lot like last years version of I don’t know how to tackle.

3. Too many penalties.

4. Gilmer Coaches still don’t hold anyone accountable it seems.

5. Paris was the better team, fast and aggressive. 

35 minutes ago, bluetopper said:

Not much talk about Paris afterwards. It’s always about Gilmer it seems. This comment is appreciated by the Paris fans. 

PG fans know about Paris. Fast, aggressive, physical, and good size throughout. They should make a deep run this year come playoff time.

Paris kicked our tails all over the field, especially in the first half.  They were definitely the better team in every aspect.  I was impressed with Paris, and I can guarantee they're gonna be tough to beat, even by the perennial powers like Carthage, Argyle, La Vega, etc.  They can compete with anybody in 4A for sure.