John Tyler vs Euless Trinity

cujoforlife

57 minutes ago, VonG said:

Yeah. He'll be on varsity his sophomore year along with several others making a major contribution. 

He should be at JT if Moore is truly zoned to JT. You know how that goes. 

good deal. I see Moore A put it on Three Lakes pretty good, and Boulter A is up 18-0 at half vs Hubbard.  

99 when I tell you this kid is the truth, that is a understatement. You have to watch this kid. His number is 8. Check this out, the running back is the truth to. His name is Derrick Mcfall and he wears #2. You also have Campbell at running back. Moore is stack. If this qb doesn't pan out something tragically happened. 

3 hours ago, VonG said:

99 when I tell you this kid is the truth, that is a understatement. You have to watch this kid. His number is 8. Check this out, the running back is the truth to. His name is Derrick Mcfall and he wears #2. You also have Campbell at running back. Moore is stack. If this qb doesn't pan out something tragically happened. 

Shhhh TISD will redraw the line around his house to make sure he comes to lee lol . 

8 hours ago, VonG said:

hey Von, I heard about the QB from someone else too. I hear he is the real deal.

50 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

hey Von, I heard about the QB from someone else too. I hear he is the real deal.

Have I ever lied about someone's talent? He might be the best middle school qb Tyler has ever had. Notice I said middle school. How he translates to high school will be a different story. I truly believe that it will be a smooth transition. 

I've seen how good Moore 8th is, at least when they were in 7th.

I watched that group when they were in 7th last year play Foster. It was 20-20 tie vs pretty good Foster team.

I haven't seen schedules but I'm pretty sure Judson plays Moore this year. I wont miss it if they do.

Judson is the most stacked team in Longview currently 7th or 8th grade which says alot because Foster is dang good.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, VonG said:

man, even better than Greg Ward and Bryson Smith...that says alot.   

The game has changed alot, these middle school qb's are better than some of the high school qbs back in the day.  

Have you seen Peyton Manning nephew Arch Manning. He in th 9th grade.  This kid is unbelievable. 

1 minute ago, JTFAN99 said:

man, even better than Greg Ward and Bryson Smith...that says alot.   

The game has changed alot, these middle school qb's are better than some of the high school qbs back in the day.  

Have you seen Peyton Manning nephew Arch Manning. He in th 9th grade.  This kid is unbelievable. 

Yeah I seen him on YouTube. Yeah I put money on him being better than them in middle school. The Sears kid from Lee was also nice in middle school for 3 Lakes.

21 minutes ago, ANTI said:

I've seen how good Moore 8th is, at least when they were in 7th.

I watched that group when they were in 7th last year play Foster. It was 20-20 tie vs pretty good Foster team.

I haven't seen schedules but I'm pretty sure Judson plays Moore this year. I wont miss it if they do.

Judson is the most stacked team in Longview currently 7th or 8th grade which says alot because Foster is dang good.

Moore plays Foster Oct.15

Three Lakes play Judson Nov.5

These are the only 8th grade games in which Tyler plays a Longview team.

1 minute ago, VonG said:

Yeah I seen him on YouTube. Yeah I put money on him being better than them in middle school. The Sears kid from Lee was also nice in middle school for 3 Lakes.

If he already tweeting Holmes and the coaching staff his highlights, then we know he wants to go to JT.

Just now, JTFAN99 said:

If he already tweeting Holmes and the coaching staff his highlights, then we know he wants to go to JT.

He has no choice if Moore is zoned JT. Moore has a lot of kids including both a and b teams combined. You add in Boulter numbers and JT should have a nice size class next year.

2 minutes ago, VonG said:

He has no choice if Moore is zoned JT. Moore has a lot of kids including both a and b teams combined. You add in Boulter numbers and JT should have a nice size class next year.

hope so.  JT has a decent freshman class, so adding these guys with them looks good for the future. 

Im also interested in seeing jt basketball coming up, because the freshman class this yr has some excellent basketball players

Just now, JTFAN99 said:

hope so.  JT has a decent freshman class, so adding these guys with them looks good for the future. 

Im also interested in seeing jt basketball coming up, because the freshman class this yr has some excellent basketball players

The kid has swag also. I'm a try and make the Moore and Boulter game when they play. 

Yeah kids are starting to hoop again. 

14 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

Moore plays Foster Oct.15

Three Lakes play Judson Nov.5

These are the only 8th grade games in which Tyler plays a Longview team.

I was thinking Forest Park might've played a Tyler school as well but they play Lufkin/Nac /Marshall.