Grandview vs Malakoff

Guest Tiger03lb

Who Ya Got?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/21/2019 at 12:30 AM

Guest Tiger03lb
3 hours ago, Zebrafan93 said:

I am not the coach so I can’t speak about why he isn’t more involved. The kicker got banged up last week on defense (normally doesn’t play) late in the game. He wasn’t kicking great all week. 

Okay. I didn't pay attention to that. Was there I different kicker on kickoff? He seemed fine and were good kicks the times that you did kick it. 

Guest Tiger03lb
54 minutes ago, KellyLeak said:

I’ve seen this statement a couple times now. Who did the GV coaches hold out of the 1st half? Super interested to hear this one...

I'm still trying to figure that one out. The only players I can think of was #1 crownover and #7 golden but they were in during both sides and during both halfs. The only player I didn't see play on defense was #6. They're were a lot of two way players on both teams going at it.

3 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

I'm still trying to figure that one out. The only players I can think of was #1 crownover and #7 golden but they were in during both sides and during both halfs. The only player I didn't see play on defense was #6. They're were a lot of two way players on both teams going at it.

#6 doesn’t play defense. Watch the first 2 series(maybe 3) and you should be able to figure it out.  They played just not their normal amount(which is pretty much every play on offense). I’ll watch the video later and do a play count. 

24 minutes ago, Zebrafan93 said:

#6 doesn’t play defense. Watch the first 2 series(maybe 3) and you should be able to figure it out.  They played just not their normal amount(which is pretty much every play on offense). I’ll watch the video later and do a play count. 

Still waiting on what #’s didn’t “play.” Your story has changed from first half to first 3 possessions now. It’s irrelevant now, but I feel as if you’re taking away from the great game that it was and implying that Grandview didn’t do everything in their power to win the game. 

1 hour ago, KellyLeak said:

Still waiting on what #’s didn’t “play.” Your story has changed from first half to first 3 possessions now. It’s irrelevant now, but I feel as if you’re taking away from the great game that it was and implying that Grandview didn’t do everything in their power to win the game. 

Watch the video and figure it out yourself.  Not taking anything from the game and never said GV didn’t do what they needed to win.  Check the scoreboard, I believe it showed in our favor. 

2 hours ago, KellyLeak said:

Nice deflection. Figures. I know who won. I felt as if you implied GV didn’t put their best foot forward in the 1st half. Their starters didn’t change. But kudos to you for being able to be a crybaby even though your team won.

Lol. There are things in play I don’t think you would understand even if I drew them in crayon for you. Malakoff is the greatest and GV has been lucky to go 3-0 in the last three meetings...happy?

14 hours ago, Zebrafan93 said:

Lol. There are things in play I don’t think you would understand even if I drew them in crayon for you. Malakoff is the greatest and GV has been lucky to go 3-0 in the last three meetings...happy?

Just end this thing, tell me which starters didn’t play? Because that’s a false statement. That’s all I’m asking...

Guest Tiger03lb
9 minutes ago, Zebrafan93 said:

That was a hell of a leap...lol . We were going nuts in the stands when it happened.  Very athletic play!  He is fun to watch.

Both #3's from each team are fun to watch. I was surprised he leaped over #3 actually. Lol