Daingerfield @ DeKalb

EastTxFinest

3 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

That’s true. But DeKalb beat you. That mystique has faded. Them young Bulls aren’t in awe of a team that got beat by a team we donkey stomp on an annual basis. 

Don't have to be in awe to get beat. I guess you could say pewitt to us is like dekalb to yall 🤣

I thought Daingerfield had the team this year....all the fans were talking smack about beating Newton in the playoffs this year. Wow! My bold prediction is the kitties will not make the play offs and the only way Daingerfield will ever see the playoffs if they get tickets to watch Newton play. 3:16 Hardcore.....That is the bottom line because Hardcore said so!

25 minutes ago, hardcore said:

I thought Daingerfield had the team this year....all the fans were talking smack about beating Newton in the playoffs this year. Wow! My bold prediction is the kitties will not make the play offs and the only way Daingerfield will ever see the playoffs if they get tickets to watch Newton play. 3:16 Hardcore.....That is the bottom line because Hardcore said so!

Your a genius. I will put money on it that we will make playoffs.

38 minutes ago, hardcore said:

Daingerfield will make the playoffs, the only other game they'll lose is to PP. 

Sounds like the town folk done lost confidence in the schools leadership.

I would think that some members probably be ask not to seek reelection to the board.

Looks like errbody peeved at the lack of success of a once proud and powerful even dominating team with a storied past 

But we are talking about d-field and they always find the path back to success,and I really don't see this as an insurmountable obstacle for the Tigers,just another of life's challenges..chain out.. 

1 hour ago, Fblife13 said:

Your a genius. I will put money on it that we will make playoffs.

The kitties are the thing of the past.....I think ya'll are overrated and cannot beat an elite team specially a team like Newton. PP is a second rated team and Daingerfield cannot beat them. My advice is forfeit the season and get ready for round ball. 3:16 Hardcore......That is the bottom line because Hardcore said so!

• Stinks 1

54 minutes ago, hardcore said:

The kitties are the thing of the past.....I think ya'll are overrated and cannot beat an elite team specially a team like Newton. PP is a second rated team and Daingerfield cannot beat them. My advice is forfeit the season and get ready for round ball. 3:16 Hardcore......That is the bottom line because Hardcore said so!

Your hardcore all right. Hardcore annoying.

• LOL! 1

Don't mistake that I don't love me some Tiger football. I have bleed Tiger blood fore over 40 years. But; These Tigers will not make the playoffs. They play a defense designed to go against a spread offense. And never adjust. They will not stop anyone that predominantly runs the ball. Or a spread for that matter. Ore City has a chance to beat them this year. Our Defensive line couldn't tackle my Mother, and she's in a wheel chair.  Our offense is offensive. No one, I mean no one on that team can block, much less hold one, without "holding" them"! There are some great athletes on this team, but they have found out they cannot do their thing consistently, without help from the line.   What I saw last night was a bunch of lazy kids, with zero enthusiasm, getting pieved cause someone smaller makes him look like a  tub of soft margarine. They have a chance maybe to win two more games.  That's it.  Cause Maw don't want a coach that may touch, or chew out  her lazy undisciplined kids.  Sorry D'field fans.  Just my humble opinion.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

Speaking of...Waldie had a big upset win against state ranked Yoakum two weeks ago and beat 4A defending state champ Cuero this past Friday night.  

Yea I heard he even sent Supt. Edith Bunker a Victory Bouquet of flowers delivered to her front door with a note that said Boudreaux's Butt paste is great for Bear bites on that fat butt .....🤠

• LOL! 1