Tenaha vs San Augustine

SAWolfman

Who Wins  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

18 minutes ago, Cherokee603 said:

Welp Wolfman got more than 12 I see 😂, didn’t think teneha regressed that much but give y’all credit y’all put it on them, but looks like my jackets have stepped it up too...good luck y’all district maybe we will meet up in the playoffs

Sounds like a plan

7 minutes ago, SAWolfman said:

They started running the clock in the 3rd quarter.  

This was a lot more lopsided than I even imagine. It’s SA’s year for sure. Might be the Jackets’ year, too. 🤷‍♂️  Always great battles between Alto & SA. Maybe, just maybe, we’ll be fortunate enough to see one mid to late November! I’m not counting my chickens before their hatched just yet, but I can dream a little! 😂 

Just now, StingEmALTO said:

This was a lot more lopsided than I even imagine. It’s SA’s year for sure. Might be the Jackets’ year, too. 🤷‍♂️  Always great battles between Alto & SA. Maybe, just maybe, we’ll be fortunate enough to see one mid to late November! I’m not counting my chickens before their hatched just yet, but I can dream a little! 😂 

The game with us and Garrison should have been a lot uglier than it was.  We played each other tough...I think let the wind out of their sails a little bit.  They had revenge on their mind and didnt get it.  Hopefully we can see each other in the playoffs.

20 minutes ago, SAWolfman said:

The game with us and Garrison should have been a lot uglier than it was.  We played each other tough...I think let the wind out of their sails a little bit.  They had revenge on their mind and didnt get it.  Hopefully we can see each other in the playoffs.

Garrison had 5 starters out last night after last weeks game against us. They’re pretty banged up and needed to recover going into district. 

27 minutes ago, SAWolfman said:

I wasn’t surprised the SA-Garrison game was so close. I predicted that one on your thread that week.....possibly coming down to special teams play or turnovers. What I was a little surprised about was our score with Garrison last night! Pleasantly surprised. Lol

2 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

I wasn’t surprised the SA-Garrison game was so close. I predicted that one on your thread that week.....possibly coming down to special teams play or turnovers. What I was a little surprised about was our score with Garrison last night! Pleasantly surprised. Lol

Porter doesnt look like the Porter from last year.  He played good defense... 

43 minutes ago, wolfpack76 said:

Garrison had 5 starters out last night after last weeks game against us. They’re pretty banged up and needed to recover going into district. 

So what your saying is they didn’t really care if they won the game last night, just resting for district. Why would you play your best player “Porter” the whole game then? We have already figured out S.A is the only team in the region people really want to play, right? Y’all are unbelievable over there.

27 minutes ago, Jacket44 said:

So what your saying is they didn’t really care if they won the game last night, just resting for district. Why would you play your best player “Porter” the whole game then? We have already figured out S.A is the only team in the region people really want to play, right? Y’all are unbelievable over there.

I was told that by 2 parents or senior kids last night so maybe it was bad information. His exact words were y’all banged us up pretty good. We had 5 starters out resting for district play. Would you like a copy of the text? I never said we were the only team that folks wanted to play. I simply repeated what I was told. You all won last night, win a few more and maybe just maybe you’ll get the chance to see if you can play with the Wolves. I have a good friend on the coaching staff at Alto and I know it meant a lot to him to beat Garrison. Y’all should have beat them last year in the playoffs and ran out of gas. Just my two cents 

BTW to answer your question maybe they thought they could beat y’all with the 2nd team. 

I heard it from folks at the game that this was just an old fashioned butt whipping that was fortunate was as close as the score indicated. I kinda gathered the same listening on the radio myself when I tuned in. I don’t know who the alleged 5 starters were out for Garrison. I do know I heard all the same names most of the night that people talk about with Garrison. 

As for a possible Alto/SA matchup...Alto still gotta get by Carlisle in district. 55-13 is a wide gap to close. If they don’t, that SA matchup may happen sooner than anticipated, if it happens at all

21 minutes ago, villagegenius said:

I heard it from folks at the game that this was just an old fashioned butt whipping that was fortunate was as close as the score indicated. I kinda gathered the same listening on the radio myself when I tuned in. I don’t know who the alleged 5 starters were out for Garrison. I do know I heard all the same names most of the night that people talk about with Garrison. 

As for a possible Alto/SA matchup...Alto still gotta get by Carlisle in district. 55-13 is a wide gap to close. If they don’t, that SA matchup may happen sooner than anticipated, if it happens at all

Definitely not looking past Carlisle, I’m pretty sure the boys remember the score last year. Should be another good battle.

28 minutes ago, villagegenius said: