Queen City at New Diana (homecoming)

TTman7

35 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Queen City actually has some decent players. QB is pretty good. He's got some good targets. Idk why they can't get it together. 

Agree qb is QCs best player. WRs not bad by QC standards. OLine is still suspect at times, just not big at all. Defense is awful unfortunately. Can’t tackle. 

38 minutes ago, Jerryhawk111 said:

1 player at PG???? Confused what that means 

and unfortunately for QC they are 3A not 2A

Reread. "Hey, ask PG about what 1 player can do." Where you get "1 player at PG" from that? PG fans would know what I'm talking about. They saw what 1 player did to them in Jerry's world.

And I was referring to them playing a 2A team. This will be the 2nd 2A team they've played. They should at the very least win 1 of those 2 games. They should honestly be able to win in general. 

1 hour ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Reread. "Hey, ask PG about what 1 player can do." Where you get "1 player at PG" from that? PG fans would know what I'm talking about. They saw what 1 player did to them in Jerry's world.

And I was referring to them playing a 2A team. This will be the 2nd 2A team they've played. They should at the very least win 1 of those 2 games. They should honestly be able to win in general. 

I got ya, ya you’re right that one kid did make the difference. He was also a D1 kid and the best player in the state. Qc ain’t got any college type players there. 

But i will disagree that QC should be able to win. Harleton yes. Winny no. Hooks no. District games? No. Out matched. Big time. Just my opinion. 

4 minutes ago, Jerryhawk111 said:

I got ya, ya you’re right that one kid did make the difference. He was also a D1 kid and the best player in the state. Qc ain’t got any college type players there. 

But i will disagree that QC should be able to win. Harleton yes. Winny no. Hooks no. District games? No. Out matched. Big time. Just my opinion. 

They got some on the band that will go D1 🤣

53 minutes ago, Jerryhawk111 said:

Yeah he was rated pretty high but I still think he was underrated. Most impressive performance in the state championship games in my opinion.

3 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

You do realize New Diana is in their district?  Not a 2A

1 hour ago, H3llR4z0r said:

I do now. :D 

1 hour ago, Qcsnowflakes said:

You do realize New Diana is in their district?  Not a 2A

Yea, that was confusing me too. I thought this was referring to some other team, not ND lol. New Diana has always been 3A since the UIL changed all the classifications several years ago. They are in the middle-to-high range in 3A Division 2 regarding enrollment. 

7 hours ago, qc2014 said:

Agree qb is QCs best player. WRs not bad by QC standards. OLine is still suspect at times, just not big at all. Defense is awful unfortunately. Can’t tackle. 

7 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Queen City actually has some decent players. QB is pretty good. He's got some good targets. Idk why they can't get it together. 

What kind of offense does QC run? Is the QB a good passer, runner, or both?