Winnsboro (3-0) at Mount Vernon (3-0)

mrclean69

Who you got?   

78 members have voted

1. 1. Winny VS MV

• Winny
    • MV

1 minute ago, chevyman said:

Back to the game, as has been mentioned rain could play a big role in this one. I contend that it will benefit the Raiders more but the Tigers can also run it so not sure who to give advantage to

I give advantage to winnsboro, them boys are firing on all cylinders 

5 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

I hope so, they been playing sister of the poor’s Little brothers. Lol

I cant dispute that. You could also say that for MV as well maybe just a little better. Makes this one more interesting in the fact that no one really knows how good either team truly is. More clarity should come Friday.

1 minute ago, chevyman said:

I cant dispute that. You could also say that for MV as well maybe just a little better. Makes this one more interesting in the fact that no one really knows how good either team truly is. More clarity should come Friday.

Give me winnsboro by 14 if they come in focused and no distractions... give me winnsboro by 3 if they let all the talk get in the way

3 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I’m pulling for them. They been playing some pretty weak teams. This will be a huge step up. 

I'm telling you bro them boys playing ball this year they brought a full house to our stadium and played like a whole different animal then last year, I believe them and sabine get a playoff spot

27 minutes ago, chevyman said:

Yep. MV hasn’t played anyone to really see where they are either. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, JETT said:

I'm telling you bro them boys playing ball this year they brought a full house to our stadium and played like a whole different animal then last year, I believe them and sabine get a playoff spot

Who doesn’t get in the playoffs then?

• Mr. P changed the title to Winnsboro (3-0) at Mount Vernon (3-0)