Matt Stepp confirmed DEC Meeting (District 7-3A D1) on Mount Vernon...

Smoaky

On 9/17/2019 at 11:49 PM, MonaLisa said:

If Briles wasn't there & the kids still transferred in, nobody would be saying anything. 

Exactly right. The leftists and man-haters are just waiting to pounce on Briles because of what happened at Baylor. They should have went after the players not the coach. Coaches can't follow the players every act and they are not mommies to the players. 

• Like 2
  • Stinks 3

35 minutes ago, Dawg665 said:

From what I’ve heard new information was introduced. I mean you can’t keep pursuing it if nothing has changed I wouldn’t believe. Like I said before,  it’s just ashame for the real kids of MV to have to go through this roller coaster ride. 

It's a shame they have to deal with it at all.

But on the bright side, there are a couple of Mount Vernon kids that will get to start and play. 

• LOL! 1

7 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

According to MV fans, those two positions have no bearing on how well they’ve meshed into the spread system so well. 

So as it stands rn, they remain 6-0. I was always under the impression that if you used ineligible players that was an automatic forfeit?? Evidently since they weren’t officially labeled ineligible for those games they get to keep the W. Smh...🤨

Don't forget, it's not all about the 2 kids.

"The DEC (Tuesday) voted 6-0 that the two students moved to our school district for athletic purposes as defined by U.I.L. rules, despite what we believe to be overwhelming evidence that the parents moved from Colorado for employment reasons. The DEC also voted 6-0 that Mt. Vernon ISD used a coach not employed by the district in violation of UIL rules. It then voted 6-0 to give Mt. Vernon a public reprimand for allowing a coach on the field who was not employed by the school." - Per Dallas Morning News

4 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Don't forget, it's not all about the 2 kids.

"The DEC (Tuesday) voted 6-0 that the two students moved to our school district for athletic purposes as defined by U.I.L. rules, despite what we believe to be overwhelming evidence that the parents moved from Colorado for employment reasons. The DEC also voted 6-0 that Mt. Vernon ISD used a coach not employed by the district in violation of UIL rules. It then voted 6-0 to give Mt. Vernon a public reprimand for allowing a coach on the field who was not employed by the school." - Per Dallas Morning News

That line just gets me there i hate to say 

Just now, NATUREBOY98 said:

Js it stinks to high heaven. Especially the uncle/coach supposedly doing a documentary but while not filming is coaching and not an employee of MVISD. Just a lot of smoke not to be some fire. 

Maybe he couldn't get a job at the church. Stranger things have happened, look at Hillary and and Bernie and it was above board.. Js 

5 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

In Mr briles defense.. Dude is a phenomenal coach... Hence the gig at Baylor and his success there.. Js 

It's really not even about Briles. That's the ridiculous part. It's about the kids moving in from across the country to play. 

2 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Js it stinks to high heaven. Especially the uncle/coach supposedly doing a documentary but while not filming is coaching and not an employee of MVISD. Just a lot of smoke not to be some fire. 

Can we officially give then the gif???? Come on kuzzo this has to have it for the rest of the season lol :rofl:

All we will see on ESPN tomorrow is how Briles was found cheating. Don’t think the guy will ever get a fair shot. And before it’s said about whether or not he deserves one, you don’t pay someone $15.1m if he is guilty and trashed the reputation of your Christian school.

Just now, H3llR4z0r said:

It's really not even about Briles. That's the ridiculous part. It's about the kids moving in from across the country to play. 

I honestly believe it has everything to do with coach briles, people still fuming that he is coaching again and will do everything they can to bring him down.