Matt Stepp confirmed DEC Meeting (District 7-3A D1) on Mount Vernon...

Smoaky

12 minutes ago, sportsfan4life said:

Why in the word would a picture of his wife be relevant to this topic?  Some of y'all don't care about the facts.  By the way, she is also a teacher, but I'm sure you will have some derogatory and disrespectful comments about that, too, just like the things you have said about the kids from Mt. Vernon and women associated with them.  The relative of the player who moved from Kansas was called a stripper on here just because somebody was trying to be a big man.  I still don't get what makes grown "men" act this way.  

Seemed like Mona enjoyed the attention to me...

• Stinks 2

9 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

It’s not relevant.  I have not seen a derogatory word about his wife or any comments related to the relative of the player from Kansas.

It was there man, they were just picking with her and she was rolling with the punches pretty good.  She's a grown woman who seems to be able to handle herself..

• Stinks 1

10 minutes ago, sportsfan4life said:

Then why go to all of the trouble to search her out and put her photo on here.  And, yes, there have been plenty of derogatory comments about them.  Several pages worth on the Mt. Vernon Jefferson page got deleted a few days ago.  

There is a whole bunch of stuff on these 31 pages that ain’t relevant.  I was not a part of any of the derogatory comments that were deleted.  Go Texans!

38 minutes ago, StangtilDeath said:

This man over insinuating we would cause domestic abuse because of a lil poo talking on the internet....I'm still trying to wrap my head around it

And by the way I never said anything out of line about her OR her nephew's.

Depends on who read your post. 

• Stinks 1

1 hour ago, sportsfan4life said:

Why in the word would a picture of his wife be relevant to this topic?  Some of y'all don't care about the facts.  By the way, she is also a teacher, but I'm sure you will have some derogatory and disrespectful comments about that, too, just like the things you have said about the kids from Mt. Vernon and women associated with them.  The relative of the player who moved from Kansas was called a stripper on here just because somebody was trying to be a big man.  I still don't get what makes grown "men" act this way.  

In defense of whomever that person may have been, MonaLisa took it in stride lol. If I recall, she said that they were hilarious. 

1 hour ago, H3llR4z0r said:

And that's me being honest. She was amused by the comments, and she said so herself. That doesn't make it right, but don't come in here acting like she took 10 kinds of offense to it lol. 

Plus she’s a fan of Lil Wayne. 

2 hours ago, StangtilDeath said:

It was there man, they were just picking with her and she was rolling with the punches pretty good.  She's a grown woman who seems to be able to handle herself..

Would you bee this straight and arrow and follow ALL rules if you lived where you live now..... say five years ago?

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Would you bee this straight and arrow and follow ALL rules if you lived where you live now..... say five years ago?

I'm assuming you mean gilmer and their history with moveins.  Yes 100% I would be as straight.  I have 0 bearing on what decisions are made inside the school and on the field.  I'm a fan who pays taxes and votes. That's it.  There's move ins everywhere all the time all across the country, it's when you try to bend the rules til their showing cracks that's not right.  A legit 100% up and up move in I most certainly have no problems with (why would I?) I think there was about 80 kids who were sent to the sec to be voted on last year in Texas alone

2 minutes ago, StangtilDeath said:

I'm assuming you mean gilmer and their history with moveins.  Yes 100% I would be as straight.  I have 0 bearing on what decisions are made inside the school and on the field.  I'm a fan who pays taxes and votes. That's it.  There's move ins everywhere all the time all across the country, it's when you try to bend the rules til their showing cracks that's not right.  A legit 100% up and up move in I most certainly have no problems with (why would I?) I think there was about 80 kids who were sent to the sec to be voted on last year in Texas alone

So that’s a no? Or yes? 

2 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

So that’s a no? Or yes? 

Lacking reading comprehension skills huh?

5 minutes ago, StangtilDeath said: