Matt Stepp confirmed DEC Meeting (District 7-3A D1) on Mount Vernon...

Smoaky

Just now, upullinmychain said:

Innocent till guilty hoss, appeals go up not down. Who stands to benefit if they are eligible and lose two games with starters out.. Play them with yalls two best starters out and make it fair.. Lol 

Like I said, IF they are ineligible,  it's nobody's fault but theirs. Sorry Bubba, that's just how it is. Like it or not.

3 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Innocent till guilty hoss, appeals go up not down. Who stands to benefit if they are eligible and lose two games with starters out.. Play them with yalls two best starters out and make it fair.. Lol 

How about we all just move in really 3 players and see who wins I mean if you want to be fair.

There goes the liberal stuff again,  wanting to take stuff that we worked for..if those boys grew up here we'd be congratulating y'all...

1 minute ago, upullinmychain said:

To be truly honest I could give two poots, most coaches would not have played move ins without proper docs that were verified and singed off as 100 by uil in Austin. I'm just keeping the thread warm cause it's just Tuesday and people running out of $h17 to talk about.. Lol 

I figured that. Lol

Just now, upullinmychain said:

To be truly honest I could give two poots, most coaches would not have played move ins without proper docs that were verified and singed off as 100 by uil in Austin. I'm just keeping the thread warm cause it's just Tuesday and people running out of $h17 to talk about.. Lol 

Lol, you’re 100% right though. It’s a process, it just should’ve been followed through with properly.

I like it lol