Matt Stepp confirmed DEC Meeting (District 7-3A D1) on Mount Vernon...

Smoaky

11 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

That’s rich of you. Murder and cheating spouse were the ones they were *using....

dont ya know Eagle, It sure is nice that there are so many perfect people who can cast them stones, especially when other people cant openly see their "hidden" faults and sins...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, randomuser said:

I live in Ft. Worth, if getting out is going to Hughes Springs then I don’t get out much. And btw, bud is a yankee word.

That's cool, I owned a hotshot business and ran all over the US.  Haven't been to HS but a handful of times in the last 6 months. Still not sure if bud is a Yankee word or not.  Now see if you can pee farther than this...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 2017Patriot said:

I could be wrong but could the kids not just play tonight and if they are found to be ineligible then forfeit the game Tuesday after the meeting? If they were so sure they did nothing wrong wouldn't you just play them and try to win? I don't know if it's allowed or not but it would make more sense than just losing another game.

If you want to kill your athletic program you could do that. 

9 minutes ago, StangtilDeath said:

That's cool, I owned a hotshot business and ran all over the US.  Haven't been to HS but a handful of times in the last 6 months. Still not sure if bud is a Yankee word or not.  Now see if you can pee farther than this...

I don’t ifn need to pee!!!! Out

1 hour ago, StangtilDeath said:

Education has nothing to do with it bud.  You must not get out much

Maybe East Texans don't wanna get out much. Why would we wanna go where the liberal weirdo states are??? We happy fishing and hunting right here. We got everyting we need right here mon! 

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

9 minutes ago, NightStar11 said:

Maybe East Texans don't wanna get out much. Why would we wanna go where the liberal weirdo states are??? We happy fishing and hunting right here. We got everyting we need right here mon! 

I never said it was a bad thing, I fish atleast 1 day a week usually and hunt when I can.  And hate liberals just as much as anybody. Just couldn't believe he'd never heard ifn lol

1 minute ago, StangtilDeath said:

I never said it was a bad thing, I fish atleast 1 day a week usually and hunt when I can.  And hate liberals just as much as anybody. Just couldn't believe he'd never heard ifn lol

Relax stang. Is just kidding with ya. Goooo mustangs!

• Stinks 1

11 hours ago, StangtilDeath said:

Ifn that's all you got it's weak. You must be a Yankee cause I grew up in the south and it's used alot.

You live in gilmer Right? Pm me your name and number and I'll buy you lunch and explain how I have multiple family members at each school that I support...I'll be waiting on the pm.

I don’t do lunch with yo kind. Go sweep them streets. There is corn dog sticks erywhere 

• LOL! 1

4 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

Heard coach Briles is limping from recent character assassination attempts.. Any truth to the rumors? Askin for a friend.. 

Baylor happens and then within weeks of getting to Mt V, this. Maybe he ain’t limping from character assassination but self-inflicted gun shot. 

• Like 1