Matt Stepp confirmed DEC Meeting (District 7-3A D1) on Mount Vernon...

Smoaky

40 minutes ago, astrodog14 said:

Funny...truth comes out and people blame everyone but the guilty...  very disenfranchising!

Sheep.......sign of the times ol buddy. They drinking the koolaid. Woe is me mentality. I have no doubt that most of them had moms and dads that taught them to except responsibility for their actions. But somewhere along the way, they drank the koolaid. Always somebody else's fault. When lil johnny fails a class, it's the teachers fault. They get caught breaking the law, it's the police at fault. Sentence to prison, judge fault. Always the systems fault. Remember when men were men? 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, YOURcoach said:

Because HS has never had move ins?  

Never played ineligible move ins. There is a process. Rules. Procedures.  I know you don't get it. But that's ok. That's why you dont get to make decisions. Except whether or not to type stupid posts comparing legitimate transfers to those that violate UIL policy. I know, somebody else MUST be to blame, but sorry to say, HS didn't write UIL policy. We just follow it. 👌

• LOL! 2
  • Stinks 2

19 hours ago, HS1988 said:

They weren’t standing outside a 6A stadium that’s home to a football team that will produce college recruits. They were waiting to watch a football team that would consistently underthrow passes, that would play boys in pads that look too big for them, that would miss easy extra-point kicks. This is 3A ball.

And.....
3A high school football is closer to the bottom of the barrel than most people might have expected him to scrape.

Why do you have to bash 3A football?

• Like 1