Matt Stepp confirmed DEC Meeting (District 7-3A D1) on Mount Vernon...

Smoaky

1 minute ago, Truth100 said:

And here you are acting surprised that MV is getting attention 😂😂😂😂😂 popularity contest doesnt look too good now oooopssss

I am not surprised by any of it. Transfers happen all over the state..even at some big time East Texas programs. The point of my comment was the scrutiny is greater because it is Art Briles and the small town of Mount Vernon. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

M V Supt said he is filing paperwork with the UIL tomorrow.  Will be interesting if the UIL grants a temporary order to let the 2 guys play Friday or not. 

Doubt it! All player are in eligible until the ruling is made, by rule

• LOL! 1

3 minutes ago, FoxyLady said:

The Supts. didn't care when they didn't think MV would be winning much......yep better revote on this issue boys........SMDH

Yep lets have a board meeting and have an open vote for all to see in front of their peers and whole town.....oh wait that actually happened 😂😂😂😂😂 tight rope-elephants-ferris wheel on display full force congrats 😂😂😂😂

• Stinks 1

1 minute ago, MattStepp said:

If its a witch hunt, I'm confident the evidence will come to light and the UIL will rule accordingly...if the DEC ruled correctly that'll come out as well...can't wait to watch the SEC meeting and see what happens

I wish I could see it. The suspense is killing me. 

1 minute ago, MattStepp said:

If its a witch hunt, I'm confident the evidence will come to light and the UIL will rule accordingly...if the DEC ruled correctly that'll come out as well...can't wait to watch the SEC meeting and see what happens

Like tomorrow, Thursday, Friday?