Daingerfield vs Elysian Fields

tigernationfan

Who wins  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

21 minutes ago, Cowboyz4life said:

As usual you have idiot blowhards that have no clue what they are talking about blabbering on here. Smoaky at one point would not allow bashing coaches, but that has been out the window now for a while. Now it is open game to slam coaches kids. I though all kids were off limits here for a long time, not it;s open season.

#10 if anyone actually knew football blocks his tail off, has been playing the position since 7th grade. The same position his father played in HS and college.  None of you "arm chair" qb's know how to grade the position, so you continue to show your ignorance.

EF averages 43 points a game, not any issues with the offense.

#4 is a tremendous talent, plays every down a MLB, where is his exhausted in doing so. Guess all you smart guys haven't noticed him collapsing tired last week, he didnt practice except 1 day with a injury the week before, the week before cramping, etc, etc. GREAT kid that give his all.

But keep slamming a great kid that has busted his butt to be a starting player for his dad whom anyone that really comes to practice and knows his father is harder on him than anyone on the team.  Just classless.

I don’t remember bashing anyone ? I just gave an opinion on why a different kid wasn’t playing even come back later and said it was just my opinion and that I hope it isn’t the case. #10 does block his tail off and is a good WR never said he wasn’t I just think #4 needs to be in rotation that’s it that’s all I said but if he goes in rotation it would take reps away from #10 that’s all I was getting at it wasn’t a dig or slight or any of that just a fact. We got some really sensitive people in the fan base it appears. 

1 minute ago, jacket52 said:

I don’t remember bashing anyone ? I just gave an opinion on why a different kid wasn’t playing even come back later and said it was just my opinion and that I hope it isn’t the case. #10 does block his tail off and is a good WR never said he wasn’t I just think #4 needs to be in rotation that’s it that’s all I said but if he goes in rotation it would take reps away from #10 that’s all I was getting at it wasn’t a dig or slight or any of that just a fact. We got some really sensitive people in the fan base it appears. 

Overly sensitive with a side dish of softness. 

1 hour ago, rock95 said:

Some of you talking about number 4 and don’t know #### about him are what goes on in our program,  Yes he does play offense played a lot in the red zone Friday night, so get off Coach Ford, let me ask a question why play a kid when your up 21+ and risk getting him hurt then the next thing that goes on smoaky is why ford have him in there when EF was up by 21+ Damn ford can’t catch a break, damn if he do damn if he don’t.

You are way off course and obviously have no idea why EF fans are aggravated.  We aren’t talking about being 21 points ahead and him not playing because with the way things are now, #4 would have been on the field on offense because he’s a second stringer, and that’s what you do when you’re up 21! Or you had a receiver with a wrapped up injured hand, but he still played the entire game. We are aggravated because #4, who is at a minimum, better than the worst receiver we have, is seeing ZERO reps during the game as a receiver. The only time he sees the field on offense is when they use him as the pack mule, to block in short yardage/redzone situations, or need a sure handed catch for a 2 point conversion. Maybe you should refer back to your June 23rd post on Ride for the Brand fb group post about #4 and tell me again why he would be an asset to EF. Also tell me why he was taken to the East Texas Coaches Combine in the spring as a receiver and received attention from several college recruiters and kids starting ahead of him were not taken. 🤔

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Cowboyz4life said:

As usual you have idiot blowhards that have no clue what they are talking about blabbering on here. Smoaky at one point would not allow bashing coaches, but that has been out the window now for a while. Now it is open game to slam coaches kids. I though all kids were off limits here for a long time, not it;s open season.

#10 if anyone actually knew football blocks his tail off, has been playing the position since 7th grade. The same position his father played in HS and college.  None of you "arm chair" qb's know how to grade the position, so you continue to show your ignorance.

EF averages 43 points a game, not any issues with the offense.

#4 is a tremendous talent, plays every down a MLB, where is his exhausted in doing so. Guess all you smart guys haven't noticed him collapsing tired last week, he didnt practice except 1 day with a injury the week before, the week before cramping, etc, etc. GREAT kid that give his all.

But keep slamming a great kid that has busted his butt to be a starting player for his dad whom anyone that really comes to practice and knows his father is harder on him than anyone on the team.  Just classless.

Best 11 on the field!

5 minutes ago, JacketFan4 said:

You are way off course and obviously have no idea why EF fans are aggravated.  We aren’t talking about being 21 points ahead and him not playing because with the way things are now, #4 would have been on the field on offense because he’s a second stringer, and that’s what you do when you’re up 21! Or you had a receiver with a wrapped up injured hand, but he still played the entire game. We are aggravated because #4, who is at a minimum, better than the worst receiver we have, is seeing ZERO reps during the game as a receiver. The only time he sees the field on offense is when they use him as the pack mule, to block in short yardage/redzone situations, or need a sure handed catch for a 2 point conversion. Maybe you should refer back to your June 23rd post on Ride for the Brand fb group post about #4 and tell me again why he would be an asset to EF. Also tell me why he was taken to the East Texas Coaches Combine in the spring as a receiver and received attention from several college recruiters and kids starting ahead of him were not taken. 🤔

I’m never off hommie you know who I am just come talk to me anytime, ps I am hyped up about him and I will back what ever I said up, 

Have you ever wondered why people hate EF. Cause all they do is whine. Between them and Daingerfield. It’s terrible to be Fan. You are posting about your son #4 playing offense. Did he play defense at the school you transferred from?  If you don’t like the school move back. A coach plays kids to win.  Ford makes dumb mistakes just like all head coaches. What would you be saying if EF was losing. They are winning 

9 minutes ago, justafan said:

Have you ever wondered why people hate EF. Cause all they do is whine. Between them and Daingerfield. It’s terrible to be Fan. You are posting about your son #4 playing offense. Did he play defense at the school you transferred from?  If you don’t like the school move back. A coach plays kids to win.  Ford makes dumb mistakes just like all head coaches. What would you be saying if EF was losing. They are winning 

We are good in EF, man just 

4 minutes ago, justafan said:

Why you got a problem with people speaking their minds man, your just another fan that's satisfied with EF becoming a mediocre program now and getting to play in one playoff game if lucky to make it, EF is way better than that and if your from EF you should know that, if calling out the coach offends you then you should just stay off Smoaky. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

@MuleSlicks Muley, what happened to DF last week against DK? 

Did the Tigers just overlook the Bears? Are the Bears for real, and better than DF? DF just have a bad night? They just get whooped? 

Serious questions. No trash talk implied. I'm just curious. 

I'll just say take a look at my last couple quotes on that thread.  That should do yah..   

• Thanks 1

The topic of #4 playing offense has gotten blown way out of proportion. Fans want to see a show. They want the best on the field. They want the best chance to win. They didn’t say he had to play every play of every game. They just want to see him get meaningful offensive snaps when he can make a difference. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, justafan said:

More than just family talking, or as you say whining, about why he is not playing offense.  You obviously are out of touch with your community and football. No, he didn’t play defense at the large 4A, now 5A school he came from. He was a starting WR/TE as a sophomore, who received district honors.

Make no mistake, we are happy for the Jackets and are pleased with the outcomes of the games so far. However, it is hard to sit and watch your son’s potential just being squandered every Friday night. I’m not saying he has to be on the field every snap. It would be nice for him to get some reps though. I know that he has made a large contribution on defense and could continue that contribution on offense if given the chance. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JacketFan4 said:

More than just family talking, or as you say whining, about why he is not playing offense.  You obviously are out of touch with your community and football. No, he didn’t play defense at the large 4A, now 5A school he came from. He was a starting WR/TE as a sophomore, who received district honors.

Make no mistake, we are happy for the Jackets and are pleased with the outcomes of the games so far. However, it is hard to sit and watch your son’s potential just being squandered every Friday night. I’m not saying he has to be on the field every snap. It would be nice for him to get some reps though. I know that he has made a large contribution on defense and could continue that contribution on offense if given the chance. 

Be careful, somebody is gonna come back and say your bashing #4 again lol

56 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

Hell this is better.....they done got momma  stirred up!

You are right; I am his mother. Clearly I’m not trying to hide behind a screen name. I grew up in this community and graduated from EF. We moved our family back to EF by choice, and we proudly stand behind our choice, but the EF I know doesn’t settle for mediocrity. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1