Daingerfield vs Elysian Fields

tigernationfan

Who wins  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

On 9/23/2019 at 9:55 PM, rock95 said:

I’m never off hommie you know who I am just come talk to me anytime, ps I am hyped up about him and I will back what ever I said up, 

What is hommie or ware? Oh, did you mean homie and wear?! Off on your spelling. If you are going to post, at least try not to embarrass the school that educated you. You are only a few years older than me, so I know you were taught better... you know the good ole days when EF was “one step ahead.”

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Fixin’ to be Wednesday and had about 9-10 DF post. Food are scared. By gawd this is America, you should say what you want without fear. EF is certainly exercising that right. 

300 reply's. 6000 views .......no Dangerfield Smack.................:munch:😂 That's historical as the 83 team

9 hours ago, JacketFan4 said:

What is hommie or ware? Oh, did you mean homie and wear?! Off on your spelling. If you are going to post, at least try not to embarrass the school that educated you. You are only a few years older than me, so I know you were taught better... you know the good ole days when EF was “one step ahead.”

Don't hammer Rock too hard. That is the biggest EF fan I have ever seen. He bleeds orange and white! 

16 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Black? Never understood that. If black isn’t in your colors why wear it? I’m old fashioned. If I looked like a Tangerine I might say #### it and put some black on though. 

Against PP, white makes it easier to see the ball. Their offense makes it already hard to find. GO JACKETS!

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

What were y’alls strategy to beat them? Were they weak on the run? 

They looked good at times against the run, they were successful on blitzes when we were trying to pass, we have a good RB who ran the ball well against them so......Winona always fields a good team full of speed, but they only play to their potential every blue moon