Hughes Springs @ Mt. Vernon wk 5

Jeepster89

Mv vs HS  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• MV
    • HS

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/27/2019 at 06:00 PM

1 minute ago, Jefferson96Dawgs said:

Yea I was quite shocked to see they made a game out of it. 

Yeah. L-E has the size and speed. They're very talented. I felt like conservativeness and predictibility played a large role in the comeback. But, a W is a W. Made one heck of an ending.

Well the game was never in doubt. Last yr we went to N Lamar and beat them at their homecoming. We scored 35 last night. We scored 35 in the 1st quarter last yr. Guess I was looking for a 56-7 game lol against a lesser opponent.  No offense against New Boston, but I'd definitely say we weren't looking forward to the next game. Possibly the next 3 games after that (the gauntlet). HS, MV, and ATL

30 minutes ago, Jefferson96Dawgs said:

Well the game was never in doubt. Last yr we went to N Lamar and beat them at their homecoming. We scored 35 last night. We scored 35 in the 1st quarter last yr. Guess I was looking for a 56-7 game lol against a lesser opponent.  No offense against New Boston, but I'd definitely say we weren't looking forward to the next game. Possibly the next 3 games after that (the gauntlet). HS, MV, and ATL

You and me both. I’m going with the Mustangs in this one. Like you said, this game could be a district shake up to say the least. I still don’t see anyone going undefeated in district. Our top 4 are pretty serious and no one better be taken lightly! 

1 minute ago, Dawg665 said:

You and me both. I’m going with the Mustangs in this one. Like you said, this game could be a district shake up to say the least. I still don’t see anyone going undefeated in district. Our top 4 are pretty serious and no one better be taken lightly! 

This district will be battle tested to say the least. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, StangtilDeath said:

Pretty sure you've picked against us the last two weeks, keep it up 😂

I did, I picked tatum ,  but HS surprised me by beating the brakes off of them, and for that I tip my hat, but lets be honest  briles will out coach every coach in this district, and if he stays at MV he will continue to get all of those move ins and they will be hard to stop,  with that being said  I hope HS wins but im still not sold on HS just yet...

1 minute ago, Mudman246 said:

I did, I picked tatum ,  but HS surprised me by beating the brakes off of them, and for that I tip my hat, but lets be honest  briles will out coach every coach in this district, and if he stays at MV he will continue to get all of those move ins and they will be hard to stop,  with that being said  I hope HS wins but im still not sold on HS just yet...

If they lose to MV which I'm I'm not sure they will. I'm not sold on MV quite yet. They haven't beat any top caliber teams. I'd say they go in evenly matched

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Mudman246 said:

This is well spoken and communicated,about par with what I think..good luck Hs.

• Like 1

It'll be a battle for sure but HS has heart and refuses to give up! Those boys have something special going on this year! Each kid knows when to take charge or to fall into a support role! They refuse to let anyone get into their head or in their way! Small but mighty means the Mustangs will pull an upset in a close one by 7.