Week 5: Alto Yellowjackets (4-0) @ Corrigan-Camden Bulldogs (3-1) - 9/27/2019

StingEmALTO

Alto (4-0) @ Corrigan-Camden (3-1)  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Alto
    • Corrigan-Camden

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/28/2019 at 12:30 AM

3 minutes ago, SwarmingOnEm said:

Eager to see if our defense keeps the hammer down tonight. Not expecting the same stats as last week because that is very very tough to do week in and week out and is basically unheard of against a team like that. However, I do wanna see them be very stingy again tonight. 

I agree, this offense is a more down hill run type. It will be hard to hold them to negative yardage. Alto wins in a hard fought first half, pulling away in the second half to a 34 - 14 victory.

2 hours ago, Jacket44 said:

I agree, this offense is a more down hill run type. It will be hard to hold them to negative yardage. Alto wins in a hard fought first half, pulling away in the second half to a 34 - 14 victory.

I believe this game will come right down to the wire...  it being a defensive battle all the way to the end... 

game will come down to who wants it more and whoever makes the least amount of mistakes when it counts 

13 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

I believe this game will come right down to the wire...  it being a defensive battle all the way to the end... 

game will come down to who wants it more and whoever makes the least amount of mistakes when it counts 

We will know soon enough.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Y’all got speed in the secondary vs the pass?

18 minutes ago, SwarmingOnEm said:

Y’all got speed in the secondary vs the pass?

Both of our running backs will be in the secondary, #3 and #4 both have great speed, #3 is bout 6’2 weighing bout 145..150.. he can fly .. he will be the fastest one on the field for CC tonight,  he gets rotated from QB to RB 

our other RB #7 is a bull ! He lowers his head and loves contact and often gets his speed overlooked.. but if he breaks loose he can rumble! 

I believe CC must shut down the pass tonight to win this ballgame !  Stopping the run will be no problem or at least it shouldn’t.. we have a very stout run defense.. 

the key for CC will be to make the alto QB uncomfortable..  we can’t let him stand back in the pocket and have plenty of time ..

im excited swarm! It’s gonna be a good one!!

16 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

It was the same two from last year so we know what they can do , plus I’ve watched film ,   Alto wants revenge from last year so they will come to play.. but so will CC 

Gonna be a great game! I’ll hand you a shaker when you come to the Alto side. 🤣🤣🤣

• LOL! 1

18 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

It’s  the same two from last year so we know what they can do , plus I’ve watched film ,   Alto wants revenge from last year so they will come to play.. but so will CC 

All four are on the field, but yes two are the same people, not nearly the same players.

Just now, corrigancamden09 said:

#14 and #19 are the ones that are athletes!  That’s altos main go to’s for the passing game 

22 and 23 are the fastest, 22 didn’t do much last week, I think he was in the dog house for getting the boot in the New Diana game. 23 will greet them on kickoff and defense.

1 minute ago, BlueBlood99 said:

Not at all..... That’s just the truth I was feeling at the time so I had to speak it...... On the flip side Alto may come out and pass for 350yds and I gotta eat crow Saturday 

Well just for clarification, I’m fairly certain that none of us expect to beat the Cowboys. As far as winning state goes...we’re Alto.  We’re always going to hope for that.  😂. And btw....we’ve done that a couple of times already. 

• Like 1