Week 5: Alto Yellowjackets (4-0) @ Corrigan-Camden Bulldogs (3-1) - 9/27/2019

StingEmALTO

Alto (4-0) @ Corrigan-Camden (3-1)  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Alto
    • Corrigan-Camden

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/28/2019 at 12:30 AM

3 hours ago, BlueBlood99 said:

Oh no..... I’m still an admirer. I just get tired of reading the 100year history of Alto every time yall win a game...... Alto used to be the #### out of me when I was in school so it brings up bad memories 

Yeah.  The only time those stats were brought out happened to be Labor Day weekend.  After playing WEEK 1 against Westwood Palestine.  Not “every time we win a game”.  And if I’m not mistaken, it was only brought out in response to someone else’s snide comments about our program.  Oh, and btw....no swatting tonight.  😂That being said,  Congrats  on the Ram’s win over Garrison.  Looked to be a good one. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, BleedBlackGoldandWhite said:

Yeah.  The only time those stats were brought out happened to be Labor Day weekend.  After playing WEEK 1 against Westwood Palestine.  Not “every time we win a game”.  And if I’m not mistaken, it was only brought out in response to someone else’s snide comments about our program.  Oh, and btw....no swatting tonight.  😂That being said,  Congrats  on the Ram’s win over Garrison.  Looked to be a good one. 

😂, looks like I wasn’t the only one who took offense. We actually have a history that’s worth remembering,  I don’t even remember playing them, I did, but 😂 was done after the first or second quarter.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

11 minutes ago, Jacket44 said:

😂, looks like I wasn’t the only one who took offense. We actually have a history that’s worth remembering,  I don’t even remember playing them, I did, but 😂 was done after the first or second quarter.

Dude I’m not even from Joaquin......OMG Someone got offended by what someone said about your storied program...... grow a set and let it go. It’s a talk forum. Not everyone is gonna agree with ya and bow down to ya. It’s alright. Just drink some milk and have mommy rub ya belly. Alto has an awesome program. Just let idiots like me comment and role on..... keep on winning cuz Lord knows y’all have the athletes to win every year. And when ya don’t win it’s your own fault. Little ole Joaquin only has 4-5 guys under 5 seconds in 40yd dash. Pretty sure y’alls whole team and the water girls can beat that

3 minutes ago, BlueBlood99 said:

Dude I’m not even from Joaquin......OMG Someone got offended by what someone said about your storied program...... grow a set and let it go. It’s a talk forum. Not everyone is gonna agree with ya and bow down to ya. It’s alright. Just drink some milk and have mommy rub ya belly. Alto has an awesome program. Just let idiots like me comment and role on..... keep on winning cuz Lord knows y’all have the athletes to win every year. And when ya don’t win it’s your own fault. Little ole Joaquin only has 4-5 guys under 5 seconds in 40yd dash. Pretty sure y’alls whole team and the water girls can beat that

Dude.  You don’t have to agree with us.  (Though the bowing down might be interesting to see) Just pointing out that our record wasn’t boasting for the fun of it.  Just defending our program after someone got a little testy.  It happens. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Congratulations to alto!! Very good team!!

i see y’all going far in the playoffs this year!! Definitely will be pulling for y’all!!

met some very good people tonight at the game!! Swarm and sting it was a pleasure fellas!! 

Very nice to meet you @corrigancamden09! Your guys fought to the very end and y’all will have a great run in district. Bright future, too, with all the youth you have. It was good playing CC again! All the best!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Congratulations to alto!! Very good team!!

i see y’all going far in the playoffs this year!! Definitely will be pulling for y’all!!

met some very good people tonight at the game!! Swarm and sting it was a pleasure fellas!! 

Great match with our Corrigan neighbors!! Y’all did bang some of our guys up. Glad we have a bi-week. Tough men in the blue last night. 

• Like 4