Week 5 - Redwater @ Atlanta - 9/27 (District Opener)

H3llR4z0r

Redwater vs Atlanta - Atlanta Rabbit Stadium  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who starts out district with a W?

• Atlanta Rabbits
    • Redwater Dragons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/28/2019 at 12:30 AM

4 minutes ago, Hawknation03 said:

Well anyway this game is tough for me because Atlanta is my second favorite team in the area but Redwater has some kids I’m familiar with on the varsity this year. 

Get on the train, because Hotlanta is rolling on homecoming.

2 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Yeah. The 7th grade QB supposed to be pretty good. We will see!

7th and 8th will complement the 9th and 10th very well in the near future. 7th grade is pretty darn good and 8th grade has a good Qb , RB and Good size lineman. Kenonte Kinney little brother is in the 7th grade standing about 6’2 240 and can move...👀 which middle brother is the sophomore RB for our varisty.

21 minutes ago, frozeng03 said:

7th and 8th will complement the 9th and 10th very well in the near future. 7th grade is pretty darn good and 8th grade has a good Qb , RB and Good size lineman. Kenonte Kinney little brother is in the 7th grade standing about 6’2 240 and can move...👀 which middle brother is the sophomore RB for our varisty.

I hope he has his brothers aggressiveness. Man Kenonte was a game changer. With that size he could be better 👀

Keyuntea was a beast. He made the difference in so many games. Really a game changer. I remember meeting @PapaBear1 at the Center/Fairfield game in '15, and he introduced me to the kid from Gladewater that was responsible for blocking Kinney. He also let me know how much of a beast he was lol. Very underrated player, but extremely fun to watch. 

His brother already shows flashes. I like watching him run the ball. We will see a heavy dose of him this weekend. I'm anxious to see the younger brother though. Glad to see there's another one coming up. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Keyuntea was a beast. He made the difference in so many games. Really a game changer. I remember meeting @PapaBear1 at the Center/Fairfield game in '15, and he introduced me to the kid from Gladewater that was responsible for blocking Kinney. He also let me know how much of a beast he was lol. Very underrated player, but extremely fun to watch. 

His brother already shows flashes. I like watching him run the ball. We will see a heavy dose of him this weekend. I'm anxious to see the younger brother though. Glad to see there's another one coming up. 

The RB just needs to get faster he’s got the size and vision. I really don’t no how fast he is though just doesn’t look like the other 2