WASKOM VS NEW DIANA

1WildCat

Wildcats vs Eagles  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

2 hours ago, Eagle1906 said:

Wonder what the over/under is on onside kicks for Waskom?  Hopefully they only get one chance LOL

Well...QC had 2 of them against ND....SO, they're gonna get ALOT more chances than that I think. HOPEFULLY, the Eagles get more kickoff opportunities than the Wildcats. 😉😁

2 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

What descent wins have ND had? A banged up Harmony? A terrible WO squad? That powerhouse QC? Waskom lost to us. We’re going to be good this year and next, then the bull pen may be a little empty. Lost to WR who’s dang good. Had a respectable loss to HS who just blew the doors off Tatum. EF will beat them. DF will beat them. The others other than QC will keep it close but I think come up short. This is the year to get your licks in on Waskom cause they’ve got good young talent coming up. 

I agree with your statements about Waskom. They're down from where they have been, but I think they're still a good team. It will be a good game between ND & Waskom. 

I disagree about who ND played though.

2 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Alto is the real deal in 2A btw. 

On 9/22/2019 at 10:29 PM, justafan said:

I’m beginning to wonder how good is Alto. New Diana has a few decent win. Waskom doesn’t. 

YES THEY ARE!! Fast, quick, and good athletes...multiple. They're 2A-D1 I believe. Alto could compete and win in 3A-D2 and probably 3A-D1...and probably make the playoffs consistently in 3A...imo. 

4 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Y’all still got those soccer stadium seats over on visitor side? Y’all might have to listen to our cow bells on the home side. Gets to crowded. 

We're gonna upgrade the visitor stands JUST to accommodate our PP peeps for just y'alls game only. Enjoy!! 😉

Btw, you better be leery about coming over to the ND side. Some unsavory characters over there. 😂

ALTO Game

Game was tied after 1st Quarter.  ND was moving the ball, but stalled a few times.  Alto was being held with no big plays.

2nd Quarter-Eagles had a few bad breaks.  #1 Low snap on Punt and was blocked which led to a score.  #2 Interception behind the LOS and resulted in a score.  #3 Again, a low snap on a punt and punters knee was down and ball was dead, resulted in a score.  #4  Safety, Bad call on the Coach.  then #5  Eight seconds on the clock before halftime and the Eagles kicked the ball to the fastest kid on the team and they run it back.  Extremely bad call on the Coach.  By this time, it was over.

Just my 2 cents

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Crazicajun said:

ALTO Game

Game was tied after 1st Quarter.  ND was moving the ball, but stalled a few times.  Alto was being held with no big plays.

2nd Quarter-Eagles had a few bad breaks.  #1 Low snap on Punt and was blocked which led to a score.  #2 Interception behind the LOS and resulted in a score.  #3 Again, a low snap on a punt and punters knee was down and ball was dead, resulted in a score.  #4  Safety, Bad call on the Coach.  then #5  Eight seconds on the clock before halftime and the Eagles kicked the ball to the fastest kid on the team and they run it back.  Extremely bad call on the Coach.  By this time, it was over.

Just my 2 cents

I concur with that assessment. 👍

2 hours ago, Crazicajun said:

ALTO Game

Just my 2 cents

Yep ☝️

30 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

@Wild74...do you remember the ND-Waskom game in 2005 at Diana? 

The ND kicker booted a 56 yd FG right before halftime. Both side's fans went crazy. It was a big-time wow moment. I don't even recall who won that game. But I'll never forget that kick. 

I know that guy that likely kicked that FG. He was well known for his FG’s. I think he’s a coach at PT now.