Malakoff vs Spring hill

Guest Tiger03lb

Malakoff vs Spring Hill  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you got?

1 hour ago, WOhorns said:

We down a couple years they been down since the program started lol come talk to me after ur golden boy makes the playoffs until then it’s a waste of my time to continue talk about a program like SH.

Go malakoff !!!

Malakoff will beat SH, but that’s not the point. You come on a board trash talking a coach who you probably don’t even know. So if they don’t make the playoffs in one of the toughest districts in Texas then he’s a trash head coach? What’s that say bout y’alls head coach? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Guest Tiger03lb
26 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

Malakoff will beat SH, but that’s not the point. You come on a board trash talking a coach who you probably don’t even know. So if they don’t make the playoffs in one of the toughest districts in Texas then he’s a trash head coach? What’s that say bout y’alls head coach? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Louvier is a good coach and a damn good OC. What do I know though

Guest Tiger03lb
26 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

If you’re comparing last years and this years then I will say across the board they have improved in size and physicality. I was surprised at some of the size they had. 

I was just trying to change the subject. Lol.

Just now, Tiger03lb said:

I was just trying to change the subject. Lol.

I know lol, I think you guys will handle them pretty well. They will put up a good fight though and they always have that chance to be super explosive just because the QB. He’s talented enough to carry a team if he gets hot. 

Guest Tiger03lb
Just now, BearFan13 said:

I know lol, I think you guys will handle them pretty well. They will put up a good fight though and they always have that chance to be super explosive just because the QB. He’s talented enough to carry a team if he gets hot. 

I know. He can sling the ball pretty good. Do they have the recievers this year to help him out? I was thinking they had a decent rb too. Did he graduate?

5 hours ago, WOhorns said:

That’s fine it’s just a bad year . Recently we have actually been relevant unlike them panthers . When’s last time they won district ? We did in 17. When’s last time they made the playoffs ? Are u a panther fan or a bear fan ?

Tell me something I don’t know ........

Play in that district and see how many wins u get. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, WOhorns said:

Freedom of speech is a beautiful thing . After seeing his lack of respect towards wo a couple weeks ago I will say what I feel .... get over it 

We probably could use a new one lol

I noticed last Friday that neither Rusk or Spring Hill takes a knee during an injury.

So it looks like it wasn't just yall if that's what you mean by lack of respect.

7 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

How is SH defense looking this year? 

Hard to tell for sure with the matchups we've had so far. Will find out a lot this week. 

We had a good defense last year and the potential looks better this year. It will help that they aren't on the field the ENTIRE GAME.

Guest Tiger03lb
Just now, Acewell said:

One new wr.  All new rbs. Different scheme 

I look for this to be a good game this year. I know last year you guys played us close until the 2nd half

Guest Tiger03lb
10 minutes ago, Acewell said:

Both teams have improved but Malakoff is the real deal. Yall block and tackle great. 

Yes I agree. I'm hoping to see that we get our snaps off quicker and better this week. Imo, kinda took a step back from that. And hope to see us pick up blocks better on pass rush. Peace doesn't look comfortable in the pocket still, so he's been off a little. 

7 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

I know. He can sling the ball pretty good. Do they have the recievers this year to help him out? I was thinking they had a decent rb too. Did he graduate?

They have a pretty good sized back and they bring in the DT for short yardage fb dive similar to what’s been a staple at GW 

Guest Tiger03lb
6 hours ago, WOhorns said:

You lack a sense of humor online .smh 

malakoff wins by 14+ What is your prediction ? 

Not when I'm dealing with a fool. 

Koff by 10-14. If it's more than that I'll be surprised. 

Guest Tiger03lb
20 minutes ago, Acewell said:

8th A. Malakoff 42.-24 final

Tigers play ball. SH had more talent.

Some SH kids on 7th, 8th have terrible attitudes and give up.  

A few go 100% every play.

Louvier will get that fixed. Glad to hear you guys got talent coming up.