San Augustine vs Hemphill

SAWolfman

Who Wins  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

1 hour ago, ATLFalcons said:

Hemphill is much improved and will play hard.  I believe that they will move the ball on SA, however this is the best SA team since the 2003 state champs so I dont think it will be close.

SA 56

Hemphill 20

Hemphill is better than Tenaha?

46 minutes ago, SAWolfman said:

Hemphill is better than Tenaha?

I think Hemphill's o-line will definitely be better than Tenaha's, plus they have two very hard running RB's and the defense is much improved over last year.  Outside of Newton, this will be the toughest game Hemphill plays all year.  SA is really REALLY good.  I have said it before, SA has improved as much as anybody and they were a beast last year!  If they can mimic what the 2003 team did and that was get better every game, they will play for another state championship.  

BTW, I would love to see Newton and SA play.  I honestly think it would be closer than most think.

7 minutes ago, ATLFalcons said:

I think Hemphill's o-line will definitely be better than Tenaha's, plus they have two very hard running RB's and the defense is much improved over last year.  Outside of Newton, this will be the toughest game Hemphill plays all year.  SA is really REALLY good.  I have said it before, SA has improved as much as anybody and they were a beast last year!  If they can mimic what the 2003 team did and that was get better every game, they will play for another state championship.  

BTW, I would love to see Newton and SA play.  I honestly think it would be closer than most think.

They are playing really tough...but i guess we can't be too aggressive because people start whining saying we are targeting 🙄

On 9/23/2019 at 9:46 AM, SAWolfman said:

They are playing really tough...but i guess we can't be too aggressive because people start whining saying we are targeting 🙄

The video of them posted all over social media bragging about putting a kid on a stretcher suggests they were targeting. But idk why, SA has some athletes and don’t need to do any of that. 

12 minutes ago, Eagles95 said:

The video of them posted all over social media bragging about putting a kid on a stretcher suggests they were targeting. But idk why, SA has some athletes and don’t need to do any of that. 

There was no kid on a stretcher...