Kilgore (3-1) @ Pittsburg (1-3)

broncbuster11

The Pitt/PT score just doesn't make any sense to me at all. Most everything I've heard out of Pittsburg this year is that they're down on talent and numbers.... and judging by their 3 losses that would make perfect sense. The scores in their 3 losses suggest they have a decent defense and very little offense. But somehow they managed to score 42 points against PT and hold what I thought was a pretty high powered offense to 30? Just don't make no sense. I'll take Kilgore by 3 or 4 scores anyway.

• Like 1

On 9/24/2019 at 10:04 PM, Aggie98 said:

The Pitt/PT score just doesn't make any sense to me at all. Most everything I've heard out of Pittsburg this year is that they're down on talent and numbers.... and judging by their 3 losses that would make perfect sense. The scores in their 3 losses suggest they have a decent defense and very little offense. But somehow they managed to score 42 points against PT and hold what I thought was a pretty high powered offense to 30? Just don't make no sense. I'll take Kilgore by 3 or 4 scores anyway.

#hello

Go eat a corn dog DUDE!

Kilgore D is fine, Kilgore O is struggling.....alot.

Scored 48 against Hallsville. Scored 49 in regulation against Pine Tree. The other three games combined to score only 43 points.

Trey Epps did not play in this game and Kennieth Lacy got hurt in the third quarter, but I was still expecting a Kilgore win by a couple of TDs.

The difference in the game was Pittsburg blocking a Kilgore punt and recovering it in the end zone.

11 hours ago, Jefferson96Dawgs said:

Pitt is hard to figure out. Lil ole Jefferson beats them 49-7, struggling Tatum beats them, and they turn around and beat Pine Tree and Kilgore 🤔🤔

Can’t throw the ball at all. Really relying on the defense to make plays. Seems like they know they are outgunned and so they want to slow the ball game down, limit # of possessions and hope big plays happen. The last couple weeks they’ve hung with solid teams. Will be hard to compete with PG/Gilmer without passing game though.