DeKalb vs. Queen City

BEARDEDGOAT

32 minutes ago, Jerryhawk111 said:

I’ll assume by the no responses that it was total qc domination. 

Actually.... DK JV boys slammed QC 38-12. DK 8th grade won 44-22. However, DK 7th grade lost 8-0. The fullback said some things he shouldn’t of said and missed half the game. So, good for you for dreaming big, but it was absolutely not a QC domination. 

35 minutes ago, banzaiboy said:

Actually.... DK JV boys slammed QC 38-12. DK 8th grade won 44-22. However, DK 7th grade lost 8-0. The fullback said some things he shouldn’t of said and missed half the game. So, good for you for dreaming big, but it was absolutely not a QC domination. 

You must be new around here. Sarcasm is always the expected culprit in this thread if there are positive words spoken about qc. Welcome to the world of facetious behavior 

16 minutes ago, Jerryhawk111 said:

You must be new around here. Sarcasm is always the expected culprit in this thread if there are positive words spoken about qc. Welcome to the world of facetious behavior 

I’ve noticed that, QC folks aren’t the ones to talk a big talk. Also, I’m pretty proficient in sarcasm too. 

7 hours ago, Natureman89 said:

DeKalb vs Paul Pewitt is gonna be the game to see for sure can't wait.

It should be a good game. DeKalb is playing the same style as Pewitt. It will be The test to see how well we hold up in the trenches and how physical the kids can play, because Pewitt always plays a physical game