Week 6 Carthage @ Pleasant Grove

PantherNation2015

Carthage @ Pleasant Grove  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this slugfest?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/05/2019 at 12:30 AM

7 hours ago, Hawknation03 said:

I agree that this will be a battle in the trenches but Carthage will want to get the ball in their playmakers hands quick. PG will have to fly to the football. As for PG they certainly have the versatility in that offense to move the ball on the ground and in the air. Their Senior QB will make plays. 

I think Carthage's QB a junior isn't he?

7 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Rare that ETx gets a preseason matchup with two title contenders. This one is gonna be a good one. 

Does Texarkana still do their games of the week and put on YouTube?

I checked their website and they have the game of the week on the schedule from 8-11 and 11-2 on Oct 4th.  I’m thinking this game HAS to be the GOW and if so it will be on 30 minute delay.  I’m going to try to confirm that.

Just now, DawgNation2015 said:

I checked their website and they have the game of the week on the schedule from 8-11 and 11-2 on Oct 4th.  I’m thinking this game HAS to be the GOW and if so it will be on 30 minute delay.  I’m going to try to confirm that.

I’d assume that as well. I don’t get those channels up there so I’ll just wait till it’s on YouTube Monday or Tuesday. Lol

11 hours ago, swaha said:

Last comment on this. PG has not seen a 100 plus increase at the HS since the last snapshot. If so, they will move to 4A D1 on the upcoming realignment. Last I heard, PG is not taking limited enrollment transfers in the 9 and 11 grade classes. They are full. One will have to physically move in to the district, if they are in one of those two classes. If you are correct on snapshot day of 800 plus, then congrats "dude".

Swaha is a fake profile 

Here's the way I see it:   When the final seconds click off that clock whoever is ahead on the scoreboard wins......hahaha,  In other words, it's really, really, really a total toss-up game with just too many variables in a football game for such a closely contested game like this between two stellar programs w/ excellent players and coaching staffs to think anything else.  The best part is that this game will be played and it's not a district contest.  And the fans are the winners......now I picked a winner.....the fans!!! 🇨🇱🏈🤩😎

• Like 1