Week 6 Carthage @ Pleasant Grove

PantherNation2015

Carthage @ Pleasant Grove  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this slugfest?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/05/2019 at 12:30 AM

8 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Does anyone know anything about the parking and seating situation in pg?  Nobody seems to be talking about it.

Atlanta fans posted these two pics back on page 5.  Pic one shows the designated parking areas in green.  Pic two shows the undesignated parking in yellow after the other fills up.  😂

317149AF-1C1D-43BB-9031-45967174186D.jpeg

ADBD040B-AFF8-4297-B52E-71EC4321E18A.jpeg

26 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Don't wear your pointed toe cowboy boots tonight. You will never make it :lol:

#### that’s all I got!  That’s standard Fri night football attire.  Maybe I can wear slides and bring a backpack with my boots and change while standing in line for my ticket.

• LOL! 1

40 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Does anyone know anything about the parking and seating situation in pg?  Nobody seems to be talking about it.

Not much to talk about since there is none. Lol Hopefully PG will update their facilities in the next year or two. This is what happens when a school has success and growth. 

Question of the day - will Morris & Traylor from AR stand on the PG sideline or the Carthage sideline after they make their grand appearance in the helicopter?  And what about TAMU OL coach?  What sideline will he be on?  Any other coaches that have publicly announced they will attend tonight’s game?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

Question of the day - will Morris & Traylor from AR stand on the PG sideline or the Carthage sideline after they make their grand appearance in the helicopter?  And what about TAMU OL coach?  What sideline will he be on?  Any other coaches that have publicly announced they will attend tonight’s game?

I bet they spend time on both sidelines. Two Dawgs committed they want to see and then the PG guys they’ll want to recruit some more too. 

1 hour ago, DawgNation2015 said:

In all seriousness someone from Bama is coming. Just might be ol' Nick being he has an off week this week.

I bet they don't stand in no line to get in 

2 hours ago, Maineman1988 said:

How many folks gonna be there at 5:30 when the gates open?

Is that really when they open? Thank you if so, that's incredibly useful to know. I'm aiming to get there between 4:45 to 5. I would like to think two and a half hours plus early would be good enough to net you a parking spot, but I guess we'll see.

Ticket help..........when you walk up there should be two lines.  One on left is for visitors.....one to right is for home needing a ticket. 

Home WITH a ticket can walk towards the gym and enter through a separate gate.

3 minutes ago, flukeshot said:

Is that really when they open? Thank you if so, that's incredibly useful to know. I'm aiming to get there between 4:45 to 5. I would like to think two and a half hours plus early would be good enough to net you a parking spot, but I guess we'll see.

Good luck.

• Like 1

Just now, DawgNation2015 said:

Thanks Hawk20.  It’s going to be crazy and the PG admin and staff are going to be under an incredible amount of pressure to put on a good show for the fans.  I know it will turn out great! 

Finding a positive out of all of this.............there will certainly be frustrations out of all of this BUT one day, we will all be old and telling stories about "hey you remember THAT game? Yesah, I was there and it was crazy but incredible."

we get to thank Carthage for helping us get a stadium upgrade!  I can't wait to see it.  So thanks you guys!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Hawk20 said:

Finding a positive out of all of this.............there will certainly be frustrations out of all of this BUT one day, we will all be old and telling stories about "hey you remember THAT game? Yesah, I was there and it was crazy but incredible."

we get to thank Carthage for helping us get a stadium upgrade!  I can't wait to see it.  So thanks you guys!

You gave me a doo doo and I gave you a heart after you gave me the poo. Why you upset?

• Stinks 1

3 minutes ago, Hawk20 said:

huh?  I didnt do anything....if i did, i didnt know i did it  lol

Haha! It probably wasn’t you then. I’ve been needling y’all today for the small seating capacity and lack of parking. I believe I’ve hit a nerve with someone and did not intend to do that. 

It takes time, especially with schools to make big upgrades to athletics facilities! Believe us Carthage fans, we know!!

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

1 minute ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Haha! It probably wasn’t you then. I’ve been needling y’all today for the small seating capacity and lack of parking. I believe I’ve hit a nerve with someone and did not intend to do that. 

It takes time, especially with schools to make big upgrades to athletics facilities! Believe us Carthage fans, we know!!

so that one isnt me either

• LOL! 1