Gilmer vs Bullard

BIGTEX1972

Man I hope they do. They seem to be struggling the past few weeks. I understand we were playing some top notch schools, but drives have been killed with penalties and just not being able to finish them. The QBs field of view needs to be broadened more. When a play is busted and you have another man open take it. We need to utilize our other QB and not just have him run it every play he is in. At least let the QB that is having a successful drive finish it. Why do we pull the said person when it's being executed better. I see good things starting to happen. Then we shoot ourselves in the foot. 

If the defense keeps it up good things will happen. We are going to have to lean more on them to keep our momentum going. We just can't let up when we take a lead. 

I'll go with the Buckeyes in this one. 

I too don't understand the QB rotation.  I'm fine with bringing Tennison in down on the goal line.  Everybody knows you're running anyway.  But right now when he comes in, it's only for the wildcat.  I'd like to see them give him an entire series.  

But with either QB, Gilmer needs to clean up the mistakes.  If they do that, this could be a really good team. 

2 hours ago, BuckNut said:

I heard Bullard got the Jacksonville QB as a move in and he is good.  Gilmer will have to account for him.

He’s a good QB, just doesn’t have much to work with. Gilmer “should” win this one pretty handily, especially if their defense continues to play like it has been the last couple of weeks!

8 hours ago, jubilant said:

QB situation is questionable. We just seem to be more dynamic with Tennison in but I have no idea how well he can throw because he hardly ever does. 

Iv only saw him pass in the two scrimmages,  he overthrew a couple but it's to be expected is you never pass.  He needs the reigns for sure.

Buckeyes no doubt. Don’t even matter who qb is this week. All running backs will hv big game. Good week for hurt to practice. Won’t be so stressful. He just gotta sit back and start playing the game instead of playing the play so hard. If the designed play is not there he throw it away. If Tennison ever get chance to get in rhythm it’s over but we will loose a good db and receiver.  

6 minutes ago, CoachPelvisPresley said:

who is Gilmer playing as the starter? I had heard last year that Tennison was the guy that should have been leading the varsity while he lead the JV or was it the FR team? That he was the stud...

#12, hes not bad but needs to work on his game vision.  If a play breaks up he stumbles to quickly figure it out. Usually results in a pass out of bounds.  Tennison gives a little better dual threat IMO also.  Which is always good.