Week 7: #9 Alto Yellowjackets (5-0) @ Big Sandy Wildcats (1-4) - 10/11/19

StingEmALTO

Alto @ Big Sandy  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Alto
    • Big Sandy

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/12/2019 at 12:30 AM

55 minutes ago, jorr2car said:

How far will Alto fall in the rankings after Big Sandy beats them Friday? 😁

Well, considering Harris has Alto winning by 37, I think we would take quite a tumble if that were to happen!! lol  Definitely out of the top 10 in Dave Campbell's since we are just barely in at #9.  Harris has us at #6 this week.  I think we should just go ahead and do what is expected of us and.....take care of business! 😉 lol

• Like 1

Prep Football Previews: Alto to go for win No. 6 vs. Big Sandy

Alto Yellowjackets (5-0) at Big Sandy Wildcats (1-4, 0-0)

7:30 p.m. Friday at Wildcat Stadium in Big Sandy

What To Watch For — Alto has been unstoppable this season and that doesn't look to change on Friday...Defensively, the Wildcats have struggled and have allowed 43.4 points per game while playing teams much less talented than the Mean Sting...Big Sandy's lone win came in Week 2 when the Wildcats beat Alba-Golden, 60-34...Alto is 4-0 all-time against the Wildcats.

https://www.jacksonvilleprogress.com/sports/prep-football-previews-alto-to-go-for-win-no-vs/article_06feb7da-e9fc-11e9-8474-0378a670c51e.html

EF9FBD02-2FD0-4A0A-B8D6-8C3BD09E4131.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TTman7 said:

Alto by ALOT 

What's happened to Big Sandy? Serious question. They just not have any athletes/players like in the past? Is it coaching? Both? 

Tough tough preseason schedule, they’ll be fine in district one they get the Alto game out of the way this week.

1 hour ago, upullinmychain said:

To answer a question from this morning, we caught a JV game with Grapeland, or so the wife said. I didn't make it back in time to see my eight grader play but they beat Cushing 34-6, I was told 

Congratulations! We are supposed to be picking up a JV game during Cushing week. 🤞

6 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

Sun is out just south of Tyler in my area.

That’s great news! It’s hard to trust the weather channel. Lol My father-in-law always says “If you stay inside watching the Weather Channel, the Weather Channel will have you staying inside watching the Weather Channel.” 😂 Wise words. 

• Like 1