Spring Hill vs Gilmer

BIGTEX1972

Spring Hill vs Gilmer  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Panthers
    • Buckeyes

This poll is closed to new votes

Best place to park is where you can find a spot lol...We have parked in different areas each week. If you are at least 45 mins to an hour early you can usually park somewhere close to the visitor entrance. Each game has been a little different, but not too much walking involved. But I'm an early bird to the games each week. Too anxious to get the game going...

8 hours ago, Sbk5280 said:

Best place to park is where you can find a spot lol...We have parked in different areas each week. If you are at least 45 mins to an hour early you can usually park somewhere close to the visitor entrance. Each game has been a little different, but not too much walking involved. But I'm an early bird to the games each week. Too anxious to get the game going...

Thank you. Hoping to be able to get a handicap spot but there aren’t many. 

Just get there early handicap parking is first come first served by the entrance. When facing the visitors entrance it's the parking lot to the left closest to the field. They usually have people working the barricades checking folks. Good luck sir and travel safe.

1 hour ago, Sbk5280 said:

Its game day BUX! Time to play some Buckeye Football! Play hard and smart and we will come out on top.

Safe travels to everyone today and I'll see yall at the game. Go Bux!

Excited for the game too. Hoping for a win for my Panthers. Praying for safety for both teams. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Panther89 said:

Typical Gilmer fans, over confident as usual! I wouldn't overlook SH tonight, we just might surprise your precious Buckeyes! 

Let’s keep it civil folks. We both want a win for our team. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Panther89 said:

Typical Gilmer fans, over confident as usual! I wouldn't overlook SH tonight, we just might surprise your precious Buckeyes! 

Typical Spring Hill fan, jealous as usual!  Overconfidence hasn't been a problem for "most" Buckeye fans for at least the last couple of seasons, but there's always going to be those that are..., yet it seems that "most" SH fans are just jealous of Gilmer's success for the last couple of decades.  I can understand that frustration because when I went to school at Gilmer we were lucky to get more than 1 win.  It definitely wasn't because we didn't have the athletes.  Most of the athletes in my day were walking the halls during the day, and working in the evenings.

11 minutes ago, StangtilDeath said:

Lol ok, let's talk again about 10:30 tonight.yall need to focus on having a moral victory and score more than 1 touchdown late in the 4th quarter.

We will be scoring one more touchdown in the 4th quarter to get revenge on all the times you ran it up on us.

• LOL! 1